About what happened

So Daniel about what happened, I started. I know it was my fault you dont have to apologize, Daniel said. Okay Daniel im gonna admit something, I said.

Wait before you do I need to tell you something even though you will probably hate me after this, he started.

So i kinda have a crush on you and i know you don't feel the same we met like yesterday, and i already have a crush on you and i understand if you want me to stay away from you, he said looking down.

Oh uh i sorta like you too, I said and he looked up at me. But. i need to tell you that, the reason why i don't talk to people is cause im trying to shut everyone out, I don't want anyone to know what I really feel inside, cause i struggle to trust people but with you i feel safe, i said trying to convince him at the same time myself.

I understand and if you are willing to give me a space in your heart then i promise i will never let anything hurt you, Daniel said as he lifted up my chin, looking me right in the eye.

I saw him look at my lips then back up at my eyes then he leaned and in and i did too.

AND WE KISSED

That was my first kiss and it couldn't have been better, I thought to myself.

As we pulled away i remembered Jonah.

Daniel , Jonah will never let us date, I said. Noel don't worry I will sort that out myself don't worry about it, Daniel said.

Okay if you say so,but maybe we should wait a bit before we make all that official and everything, i said walking along the beach as i pulled Daniel along with me.

Okay, Daniel said looking a bit disappointed.

We couldn't really hold hands cause one of his fans might see us.

So Daniel what your favorite colour, i asked curious. Its between blue and red and i'm guessing your is white, he said smiling. Is that even a question, i said giggling.

I think we should go back to the house now, they are probably worried, I said. Yeah we should lets go.

20 minutes later

we walk in and there is no one there so we just go upstairs to try and help me unpack or settle down.

Awesomebesson

~ sorry no song today

~ btw y'all can suggest song you want me to put and the beginning

~ rate my story on a scale of 1 - 10

~ see y'alls tomorrow maybe

~ thanks for 155 reads