Waking up besides you, WHAT! - 8

the next day - Saturday

Daniel POV

I woke up an hour ago and i guess me and Noel fell asleep hugging cause right now she is sleeping in my arms.

She is so cute right now, DANIEL STOP you have i girlfriend, i thought to myself.

She slowly started to open her eyes, why is she so cute i thought to myself.

Good morning Noel, I said with a smile. good morning Daniel, She said in a soft voice.

I'm going to go make breakfast, wanna come with me, I asked. Okay i just need to freshen up first, she replied and i left the room for her to get ready.

Noel's POV

i took a quick shower and got ready for the day

outfit i wore ^^^^^

I walked downstairs and found everyone already sitting for breakfast.

Hey Noel , Zach shouted and brought all the attention to me.

Hi, i replied talking a seat in between Jonah and Daniel.

Did you sleep well, Jonah asked looking concerned. I slept okay, I guess I replied to Jonah. 

Oh okay so i need to talk to you, are you okay with online school cause me and the boys go on tour a lot, and i wouldn't feel safe leaving you here alone.

That's okay i wouldn't mind online school, i said.

Okay so thats settled and actually we are going on tour in 2 days, He said. Oh okay thats okay, i said a bit nervous.

Breakfast is served , Corbyn said handing everyone a plate full of pancakes. ( A/N i would have put a photo but i didn't want to make y'all guys hungry )

30 minutes later

Gabriela Gonzalez, Christina Marie Harris, Loren Gray and Aspen Loeffler walk in.

( A/N i didn't want to be rude and put Kay Cook in this story cause her and Zach broke up, so Loren Gray is Zach's girlfriend )

Hey Babe, she says while kissing jack's cheek. Hey Bean, Christina said holding Corbyn's hand. Hey booboobear, Aspen said walking over to Daniel. Oh hi Aspen, Daniel said with an uncomfortable looking smile.

Anyone wanna come with me to the beach, Jonah said a bit tense. Me , I said. Oh who are you cutie, Christina said. I'm Y/N but you can call me Noel. Aww thats a cute name, I like the name Noel, Gabbie said smiling at me. So why exactly are you here, Aspen said a bit pissed off. Aspen just shut up Jonah adopted her yesterday, Zach said offended.

Oh sorry Nile oh sorry i mean Noel, she said with a slight smirk. Wow so mature Aspen, Jack said.

Anyway anyone wanna come with me and Noel to the beach, Jonah asked. Me , Daniel shouted. Everyone else besides Aspen, said they wanna stay behind. I have to go with my dad for a meeting so I can't come, Aspen said. 

After Aspen left everyone looked so relieved.

Okay lets go to the beach people, I said. Ugh I rather not, Jonah said. But i thought you were the one who suggested it, i said. Yeah i did but i only said it to get away from Aspen. Oh okay, so Daniel are you still going to the beach, i asked with a hopeful smile. Yeah sure, Daniel said smiling back at me. 

Okay bye guys be back in like an hour, I said. Byee, they all said in unison.

10 minutes later

We have arrived at the beach, Daniel said as I got out of the car. I actually have never been to a beach before, I said. Are you serious, Daniel said.

Awesomebesson

- so what do y'all guys think of the story so far

thanks for 106 reads this means a lot to me, I love you all 

- shoutout to @Chevscoffee2 for voting

- 662 words y'all i hope i can type more than that next time