Are you serious - 19

Noel POV

Me and Daniel walked into the kitchen and sat across from each other at the table. Jonah sat down next to me and everyone else came to join us at the table.

Jonah's phone rings

he walks out to the porch

5 minutes later

'' Hey guys I have good news ,'' Jonah said when he came back inside. '' Good news first please,'' Daniel said. '' WE ARE GOING ON TOUR,'' Jonah said then the other boys got excited and I just smiled at them. '' And we get to take Noel with us, if she is okay with online school,'' Jonah said smiling hopefully at me. 

1 month later cause im lazy

Jonah POV

I'm going on tour with my best friends and my daughter my life is great

Daniel POV

I decided i want to ask Jonah so I can date Noel but I'm so freakin nervous what if he says no and I can't date Noel.

Noel POV

You know me and Daniel are not officially dating yet but hope we will be soon.

Daniel POV

I walk into the sittingroom where Jonah was just drinking his coffee with Corbyn who was playing Fortnite with Zach and Jack and Noel was sleeping..

'' Hey Jonah can I talk to you for a second,'' I asked then Jonah stood up and we walked to his study and closed the door. '' What's up Daniel,'' Jonah said still sipping his coffee.

'' Jonah please don't kill me after this,'' I asked pleadingly. '' Okay so I wanted to ask if I could date Noel,'' I asked and Jonah didn't look surprised. '' Okay, you can,'' Jonah said taking another sip of his coffee as I looked at him wide eyed. '' I can date her are you serious,''  I asked with one of the biggest smilies I've ever given. ''but if you hurt her, you are a dead man walking,'' Jonah said suddenly looking serious.