Try - 17

Noel POV 

I woke up and felt someone's arms around me and remembered that I fell asleep while hugging Daniel.

I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up but I drastically failed.

I saw him opening his eyes but he still didn't let go of me.

'' Hey, goodmorning,'' he said while kissing my forehead. '' Uh, Daniel could you let go of me so i can get ready for the day,'' I said looking up at him. '' Oh sorry,'' he said and let go of me.

I stood up and got ready for my day

my outfit^^^^

my shoes ^^^

Once I got ready, I went back into my room and Daniel wasn't there I was guessing he had already gone downstairs for breakfast.

As I walked out of my room I bumped into Christina. ''Stupid child,'' Christina mumbled to herself thinking I hadn't heard and I just brushed it off. '' Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you,'' I said and she just shoved past me. I just brushed it off.

When I got down I saw Jonah in the corner of the kitchen drinking his morning cup of coffee. 

''Hey dad,'' I said smiling. He just smirked at me and I was confused. 

Next I felt someone's arms pick me up and run in the direction of the pool. ''Daniel I swear if you throw me in I will kill you,'' I screamed. '' He ran faster. '' Okay I'm please don't dr...,'' he threw me before i could finish screaming at him.

'' Daniel whatever your middle name is Seavey, I will kill you with my bare hands,'' i said walking out of the pool. he started running.

'' You know i changed my mind i just wanna hug you,'' i said while running after him.