Lay With Me ( I remember) - 26

Daniel POV

I'm sitting in the chair next to Noel's hospital bed, she fell asleep a few minutes ago, everyone else left, the doctors asked for me to stay they think Noel shouldn't be left alone.

I'm afraid of what's going to happen when Noel finds out the truth and Jonah says it's better to keep it from her for now.

After a few minutes of watching Noel sleep, I decided to go to the bathroom and her bathroom has a shower, so I decided to shower, Gabbie brought me some clothes for the next few days.

Aubrey POV

I woke up to see no one in my room but I heard the shower running.

After a few minutes Daniel walks out an smiles at me.

"Hey," I say. "Hey, babe," he says leaning down to kiss my lips.

"What were you doing in the bathroom," I asked. " I was taking a shower," he replied. " Oh ok," I said.

" When can I go home," I asked suddenly impatient. " In a few hours," Daniel said pulling out his phone to check for any notifications.

"Okay then I'm gonna go back to sleep," I said. " Okay I'll be right here when you wake up," he replied. " Daniel come lay With me I don't want you falling asleep in a chair," I said making room for him on my hospital bed.

5 hours later

" You ready," Daniel said picking me up bridal style as if I couldn't walk.
"Bruh, I have legs for a reason," I said giggling. "That giggle will be the death of me," he said. I just giggled even more and huge smile grew on his face.

1 month later
Me and Daniel are closer than ever he refuses to leave my side, but Jonah doesn't seem to happy about our relationship anymore and it makes me think about why I would slit my wrist.

"Hey, Daniel can we go to the park," I said flopping onto his bed next to him startling him so much he fell off. I started laughing so hard, Corbyn walked in wondering why I was laughing so hard. When I told him he chuckled and shook his hand at me then left the room shutting the door behind him.

"Now back to my question," I said as Daniel got up from the floor and sat next to me on the bed. " U wanna go to the park now," Daniel said looking a bit uneasy, little did I know he was thinking of the events that took place in the park over a month ago.

"Yeah I wanna go to the park with you," I said grabbing his hand and headed for the door.

We were now in the car and Daniel was grabbing the steering wheel till his knuckles turned white.

"Hey babe u ok," I asked him putting one of my hands on one of his hands. "Uh yeah I'm great, " he replied absent-mindedly. " U sure," I said with more worry in my voice." I'm fine he said hitting the steering wheel making the car almost lose control.

" Daniel what the hell is wrong with you, stop the car," I screamed at him, his full of sorrow and remorse.

As the car stopped I realized we were already in the park.

As u calmed down something hit me like a memory or vision or something and it looked like in the memory I was crying.

Then suddenly I remembered everything from before I slit my wrist, the reason why I slit my wrist and why I had been crying in that memory, Daniel had cheated on me and I couldn't and I blamed myself for it, he deserved better I wasn't good enough I needed to break it off.

Before I could let anything of my mouth, I started crying uncontrollably,  and Daniel immediately stopped the car and ran out to my side if the car.

He tried to hug me cause a I couldn't control my crying and I pushed him away cause he was the one that hurt me.

" Don't touch me," I said quietly but he hears me. " Why not what's wrong," he said quickly letting go of me. " Daniel don't you get it,no remember everything the site of the park made everything come back to me you cheated on my you broke my heart, you were the only person I loved in this way and I think the only person I'll ever love that way!"

AwesomeBesson
- hey guys sorry for not updating in a while love yAlls hope you like this chapter