He let out a groaned, his feet dangling from my bed. A few pillows were on the floor from his position and my blanket was wrapped around his mid section.

"Let me fucking sleep blue," He grumbled, his deep morning voice completely startling me.

"Since I can correlate to the pounding in your head, fine. Get as much sleep as you can. I have to stop the war that is brewing downstairs." I sighed, taking my pillows from the floor before placing it all on top of his body.

I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs. I threw a weary glance at the kitchen foyer and hesitated.

That hesitation was thrown out of the window when the monster within me was awakened by the delicious scent of pancakes and bacon.

I peeked my head in to see my mom already sitting on one of the dining chair. She was beside Theodore who was munching happily on his maple covered pancake.

"Goowd mowning Ewwi!" Theodore greeted, his face beaming at the sight of me.

"Good morning buddy," I greeted back, offering him a small smile.

My mom turned to look at me, her face completely blank. I couldn't help but gulp, feeling nervous at her expression.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I know I should've asked you properly and yes, I know you're ma—"

"You should be sorry! You haven't even told me you were going to your first party. I would've brief you on those you should and shouldn't do." She huffed, taking a piece of bacon and stuffing it in her mouth.

"What? You're mad because of that?" I incredulously ask, taking the opposite seat from Theodore.

She rolled her green eyes,"Well duh, I'm mad at you for going through the window and not on the door like a normal sane person would AND you shouldn't drank hard like that. It's your first time drinking. What if someone took advantage of you? What would you do then?" She scolded lightly.

"I'm sorry mom. I promise it won't happen again." I apologized, looking down in embarrassment.

She sighed,"I'm not saying that you shouldn't drink Ellie. You're an adult now and you have the right to make your own decisions but I want you to be responsible in this kind of stuff because anything could happen." Mom explained, turning to look at Theo and fixing his shirt.

I nodded quietly, taking the plate that was filled with food from her. A few moments of silence resonated in the kitchen before I looked up to her.

"So, how did I get home? Why is Todd sleeping on my bed? Why was I sleeping on the floor?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

Something flash in my mom's expression before she smiled, clearly expecting the questions out of me.

"You don't remember? Both of you booked a drive home here. Good thing the driver was kind enough to ring on our doorbell to let you guys in," She said, pushing a strand of hair away from her face.

A frown graced my features, trying to remember the details but let out sigh when the pounding on my head only grew stronger.

"As for the sleeping arrangements, well since you didn't tell me that you were going to a party then I guess its fair that you get to sleep on the floor and our guest on your bed." She answered simply, shrugging her shoulders.