Chapter 29: CLOSER

Rosé POV

Today is Saturday and we don't have class. I also don't have any schedule so I just decided to stay on my room. I'm reminiscing the moments we had yesterday. I pick up my guitar and started playing.

Now playing: Closer
(Acoustic Cover by Ysabelle Cuevas)

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again...

As I strummed the strings of my guitar and sing the song, I realized something. That is, we're getting closer and closer, that makes me afraid. I was doing just fine before I met him, but everything change. I don't think I can handle my feelings anymore. After I sang, I sighed defeatedly.

Chanyeol's POV

I can't help but smile as I remember our bonding yesterday. That is the first time I hang-out with my friends other than our group members, EXO.
I went to my balcony and do stretching. Then I heard a someone playing a guitar, it is followed by an angelic voice. I searched where the voice is coming from and when I look on the room below, I saw Rosé passionately singing as she plays her guitar. She is singing the acoustic version of Closer.

"So she can sing and play guitar?," I asked to myself.

I don't know what happened to me but I ended up watching her. She's good and when you see her singing, you just can't take your eyes on off her. I noticed that she's in deep thoughts, it makes me curious what she is thinking. When she finished singing, she released a deep sighed. Does she have problem? Is she alright?

I want to ask her but then I have scheduled dinner with Jiwon. Then she heads inside her room, I'll ask her some other time.

I prepare myself already then pick Jiwon in her room. She's staying here, we're childhood friend and she's very special to me. She still doesn't know my special feelings toward her and I'm just getting a right time to confess.

I can't stop thinking Rosé's beautiful voice. I can still hear it on my mind. Since we have still final project, I can finalize it after seeing Rosé singing and playing guitar.