Chapter 18: Me? Jealous?

Now playing: Jealous by Nick Jonas

I'm in good mood today since I have a fine sleep last night. I checked my phone and there are missed calls amd messages from my parents, friends, Jackson and Chanyeol. Really?

From: Dad
Jackson told me that you're in Busan along with Mr. Park's son to do your project. Just take care and call us if something is wrong, okay? I love you!

"Aww, my Dad is so sweet," I monologue.

From: Mom
Your Dad and I have been trying to call you for how many times, I guess you're still sleeping. Have a safe trip and I know how handsome Mr. Park's son is but take it easy, Rosé, okay? He's fine with me since he's an EXO member. Take care and I love you, my pretty daughter.

"Aigoo, my mom really loves to team up me to guy I'm working with," I mumbled.

From: Jacksonnie
I already informed your parents and finish arranging your things. Have a good trip with Mr. Park!

"I know that you just want me to tease me with him," I typed then press send to him.

From: That Guy (Read Chapter 14, it's because Rosé called Chanyeol but he's busy)
Good morning :-), I just want to inform you that we're going to visit again the company. Let's meet at the lobby at 11 am and I'm hoping you're not late Ms. Park.

"You're too formal, Chanyeol-ssi. Don't worry I woke up early today so I will not be late," I replied to his message.

"Chanyeol-ssi? It's good that you will not be late," he respond to my message. I'm just teasing him.

I prepares myself and once I'm done, I head off to lobby to meet Chanyeol. I was about to call him when I saw him talking to someone.

That someone is a pretty woman, I guessed she's an actress. I also noticed that people kept on glancing and taking pictures of them.

I walked pass by them and heads off in the parking lot. I think they have some important thing they are discussing, maybe they're in a relationship. And I don't care.

I decided to text Chanyeol and informed him that I'm already at parking lot.

I'm not in good modd because of what I see so I decided to put my earphones on. My playlist today is band, I listened to The Script, One Ok Rock, All Time Low and Coldplay.

"She's Kim Ji Won and she's an actress," someone said and I saw Jackson take a seat beside me.

"What are you talking about, huh?," I asked him though I know he's referring to the girl that is with Chanyeol now in the lobby.

"I know you know what I'm talking about," he answered back and I really can't win to this guy. He maybe my secretary but he is also my friend. We've known each other for so long.

"Aissshhh, why?," I said and I get irritated. I don't know why.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "Just to answer your curiosity and the irritated look on your face. I guess you're jealous," he added, more like teasing me.

I know that he already knows what I'm feeling. I keep on hitting him and he is just teasing me more. We stopped when someone buffed in.

Chanyeol is looking at us with a questioning look.

"Let's go," he just said and heads off in his car. Jackson assist me in getting inside the car.

I bid goodbye and Chanyeol started driving the car.