Chapter 28: Can't help myself

After I ran off to Chanyeol, I take a seat on the bench in front of the beautiful ferris wheel. People are everywhere and from this view, I can see that fans are coming to Chanyeol. Taking a picture and asking for his signature. Luckily, security guards came to the rescue.

I don't know why I ran like that to him or acted like that. I'm not angry to him, it's just that I'm afraid. I'm afraid that I can no longer hold my feelings for him. No matter how much I tell to myself that it's over, my heart knows who and what it wants.

My heart is beating differently everytime he's near and his presence just make a different effect on me. What should I do?

"Here," someone said while I'm in deep thoughts. I find a strawberry ice cream in my front. As I looked up, he's Chanyeol handing me the ice cream he bought. "I'm sorry for teasing you like that," he apologized as he take a seat beside me.

"Nah, it's alright. I just need to go to the comfort room that's why I ran like that," I said as I started eating the ice cream he gave.

"I'm already hungry but the others are still nowhere to be seen," he spoke who is also busy eating his ice cream.

"I already sent them a message that we're here in front of the ferris wheel," I told him. As I looked at him, he looks like he wants to say something. Then Joy and Sungjae already come.

Krystal wants to ride the ferris wheel but there's still a long line, and we're already hungry.

"We can still go back here," Minho said trying to comfort her. They're cute.

"Since Chanyeol-oppa treat us here in Lotte World, I'll treat you in our restaurant. It's just near here," Joy said excitingly.

"But before we go, let's take a photo first for remembrance," Sungjae said as he held his phone to take our grouo picture. We all make our poses and capture the memories that we're going to treasure forever.

After our bonding in Lotte World, we head on restaurant owned by Joy's family. When we arrived, their cheerful staff greet us and lead us in private room.

As we wait for the food, we had conversation about how we enjoy our moment earlier in amusement park. We're like a child narrating his/her best experience.

The food arrives and our mouth waters when we see each food being placed in the table. They all look and smell delicious, it makes you really hungry.

"Will you be fine with Korean foods?," Chanyeol asked, he is seating beside me.

"Yeah, I think it's fine," I told him and give him thumbs up as an assurance.

"Okay, just inform me," he said and I gave him an 'okay' sign.

We enjoyed all the dishes that Joy prepared for us and we separate ways. I didn't bother Jackson to pick me up since Chanyeol told me to join his ride in going back to hotel.

I finally arrived on my room and lay on my bed. I stared on my ceiling and I just can't believe what happened today. Chanyeol's face, his smile, his laugh, his humor, his presence and his extra concern to me, it kept flashing to me.

I washed myself and prepares to sleep but I can't. I keep on thinking about him, he keeps messing on my mind. I stand up from my bed and pick up my guitar.

Can't sleep tonight
'Cause you're on my mind.
I guess I'm in love once again.
They say a star
'Cause that's what you are.
You light up my life once again.

I'll take this chance for another romance in my life

'Cause you're all that I need.

I can't help myself

From falling in love
With somebody like you
'Cause your feelings are true.
Can't help myself
From falling in love.
For I can't help myself...
From falling for you...

Park Chanyeol, I hope that you are listening to this song, just like how I am hoping that one day, you'll hear my heart beat. I just can't help myself from falling for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: The title of the song used in this chapter is Can't Help Myself by Toni Gonzaga.