Chapter 11: It started with a care

I woke up and all I can see is white.
Where am I?
As far as I remember, this is not what my hotel room looks like. I'm about to get up when...

"Yah, you're still not allowed to move," Jiyeon said while letting me lay again on bed. I realized that we are now in the hospital.

"What happened? As far as I remember we are eating in a restaurant," I asked my cousin.

"You collapsed in the comfort room," Jiyeon said and I little by little remembering what happened.

"The doctor did a test and they found out that it's food poisoning," Jackson added and he's now here.

"What do you mean by food poisoning? That can't be," I asked him.

"We're investigating the restaurant that both of you went, we're finding the reason why you're the only one who's food poisoned," Jackson explained and I remember feeling dizzy and kept on vomitting earlier.

"Does my parents know abou this,?" I asked because if they do, they'll be worried.

"Apparently YES," Jackson answered me. "They already placed bodyguards outside for your security," he added and he is looking at me that I have no choice even though I don't like having bodyguards. I just let out a deep sigh.

"It's for your protection, Rosé. Just take a rest and I still need to take care of the incident," Jackson said and heads outside. Jiyeon gets an apple and started peeling it.

"By the way, thank you for saving me earlier," I said to my cousin. I remembered that someone came before I passed out.

"Don't thank me, save that to the one who saw you before you passed out," Jiyeon said as she handed me an apple. Then who saved me?

"Eh? I remember someone asked me if I'm okay and before I could even answer, I passed out," I said as I take a bite on apple.

"He's Chanyeol," Jiyeon answered while smiling. "Since you've spending too much time in comfort room, I decided to go in EXO's table. They asked me where are you and I told them that you are still in CR. I saw Chanyeol also going in comfort room so I asked him to checked you out. After it, we found you being carried by him rushing outside the restaurant. That explain the reason why you are here," she narrated and I can't believe it. Did Chanyeol really did that?

"Where is he?," I asked while hiding my smile.

"He already left after his manager called him. They still have practice," my cousin said. "If you can see him, he's really concerned to you. He told us that you're classmates in Seoul University," she added.

"Maybe that's the REAL Chanyeol," I said ignoring my first impression to him. "We're classmates in summer class but we're not that close," I added while thinking what Jiyeon had said.

After the check-up of doctor on me, Jiyeon and Jackson left. While I'm on 2 days rest, I decided to finish our project plan. So that when I come back in school, I'll present it.