Chapter 27: Lotte World

Chanyeol takes the lead in discussing our final project. He's familiar to this since he is part of a boygroup and he is used to in performing. He suggested different kinds of theme for our performance, we agreed on some of it.

"Where are you going?," Chanyeol asked as our meeting is adjourned. I'm packing my things and I wonder why he asked that question.

"Ahm, hotel?," I answered because I'm staying there. But I want to have foodtrip first.

"Well...," he spoke and as I looked at him, he's like he wants to say something but he doesn't know how he will say it. "I have free pass to Lotte World. If you want of if you have free time, do you want to come?," he shyly asked as he show me his free pass. I heard Lotte World before, ah the famous amusement park here in Seoul.

"Are you asking me to go out?," I asked but I'm just teasing him. He's cute when he's shy.

"It looks like the two of you are flirting right now," Joy buffed in and we both looked at her. I just hope that my face is not red. I was about to speak but...

"Oohhhhh," they are now teasing us and I just looked at Chanyeol. His ears are red, if I didn't know that he likes someone else I might think he has feelings for me. But of course, I know the fact that we're just friends.

"You have free pass to Lotte World? Can we come also?," Minho asked and Chanyeol looked at me. I just shrugged because it's not up to me to decide but him.

"Yeah, you can, the pass is sufficient for all of us," Chanyeol said and I smiled.

"Let's go, this is our first bonding as a group," Krystal said and that's true.

"Let's release our stress from homeworks and projects," Joy spoke and we laughed at her. She's cute when she pout.

When we arrived in the Lotte World, Joy grabs Sungjae's arm and went on their own way. What? We also looked at Minho being dragged by Krystal. And now it's just Chanyeol and I.

"It looks like our sponsored their date," Chanyeol commented as he shake his head and watch the two couple walking away from us.

"Yeah, it looks like that," I said as I chuckled. "Let's go and enjoy your free pass," I told him and we both head on roller coaster. The ride slowly move until it reached it's peak and we stayed there for how many seconds. Without informing us, screams can be heard from people as we go down so fast. I shouted with all my might as well as Chanyeol.

After that, we ride the famous Vikings, I'm kinda scared riding this because I have not so good experience before. The first time I ride this, I swear that would be my last. But since this is just once in a moment, I grabbed the opportunity being here in Lotte World.

Chanyeol and I take our seat on the end part of the ship. When the swing reached it's climax, I kept on shouting and I know tears are forming in my eyes. I feel like my soul left me, my stomach started to crumble.

Chanyeol assists me as we go down from the ride. My knees are so weak and I'm still shocked by Vikings experience when Chanyeol fixed my hair. I know it's kinda messy but he's fixing it for me. Hey, why are you doing that? I told to myself. My heart is beating so fast again, of course he's around and he's just so near to me.

We tried other rides and our last destination is the famous Haunted House. I'm not sure with this, being in dark is my weakness.

Chanyeol noticed that I'm hesitating but I said that it's okay, we can go inside. The gentleman that he is, he hold my hand. I tried to be calm as I can but hey, I'm screaming inside.
As soon as we enter the horror house, I started screaming literally. Every time something will popped, it made me flinch then shout.

"If you could see your scared look earlier, daebak! I wish I'm able to capture it," Chanyeol said as we reached the end line and heads outside the horror house. He is really amused.

"Then you should take pictures of me, you're really amused," I said sarcastically then left him. I know I shouldn't be like this but it's my defense mechanism.

"Hey, wait for me," I heard Chanyeol said as he follow me. But I walked as fast as I could, I'm afraid he'll hear the loud beats of my heart, all because of him.