Chapter Twenty-Seven

Börja om från början

I cackled at his reaction and did it again just to piss him off. "Hey we should have a dance-off in our dorm," I said, gasping at my own pure genius plan. "Oh. My. God. We can put cool lights up, blast some sick tunes, and compete with Ben, Brianna, and Viv. That would be so fun!"

I squealed and Finn shook his head. "You're on crack," he decided.

Just before I could honestly argue with him that I'd never been on crack but wouldn't be opposed to trying anything once, Robert texted me. Texting with Robert had officially become a daily thing, unlike when we were awkwardly pretending to be friends with benefits. I liked this much better.

Master Dominant Sir Yes Sir: Be ready in thirty minutes, baby. I'm picking you up

"Why is it cute and sexy to me when he makes demands without saying please?" I sighed, changing his name from 'Master Dominant Sir Yes Sir' to 'My Dom⛓🖤' because I was a big fan of being subtle about things.

"Because you're a kinky motherfucker," Finn supplied helpfully. "Just wait, you'll be begging for punishments next. I would know."

I stared into his soul. "Finn Evans, my bestie. Please. And I can't stress this enough — please allow me to witness Aidan Sexy Demos spanking your tight ass."

"No, you can't! Aidan is shy!"

"Ughhh!"

By the time Robert showed up, I'd completely convinced Finn to ask Aidan to allow me to watch, for 'educational purposes'. He was a teacher, so that would definitely work.

I skipped out to his car and smacked a kiss on his lips through his rolled-down window. I didn't really feel like waiting until I was in his car to kiss him. "Hi old guy," I greeted.

He shoved my face away. "You're dead to me," he said, rolling up his window.

I cackled like a maniac and hopped up into his car, bustling with energy. "I'm so excited!" I screeched, hopping up and down. "I can't wait. I'm so excited. I'm gonna pee my pants. I'm already peeing. Oops, your poor vehicle."

Robert blinked and looked at my crotch. "That's a joke. Boy, please tell me that's a joke."

"Yes, nugget," I said, pecking his cheek with a kiss. As much as he liked to pout, his expression softened. "And you're not old, I promise. You're just...middle-aged, that's all."

"You brat," He reached over to pinch my side and I licked his hand. "Ew! That's just cruel, Jerry."

I turned my nose up. "You enjoy having my tongue on your body, admit it."

"...Well, that's true," he said, smirking. "So, we're going to talk to his little nipple piercing guy, then you're showing me your hard marketing work—"

"You're gonna be hyped—"

"—and then the club?" he finished. "What did you do again?"

"Oh, my dude!" I gushed, tugging my phone out. "I've already made multiple social media accounts and I have a whole website planned. Aidan better have found some sexy ass Dominants and submissive to teach classes, because their pictures are going up here."

Robert shook his head, laughing a little. "What about their privacy?"

"Oh, no worries!" It was appalling to me that Robert didn't think I had everything figured out. This was my major. This was my life. "My plan is to made a public website, with all your information and things, and then a private part of the website that you need a password to access. Which will be given to club members, of course! Oh, I'm so fucking smart."