Final

Jungkook POV:

Many teenagers were then saved and this place should be completely disappear. This place destroyed too much of our childhoods, helicopters were arrived to send the other teenagers away, Heji was fine now and Taehyung was staying by herself, to make sure she's alright.

I held Y/n's hand tightly, never want to let her go, we walked slowly on the grassland, we didn't talk, but enjoying what we were doing.

"Y/n, I want to tell you something." I said. My eyes pierced to hers and I admired her face carefully. "What do you wanna say?" She smiled.

I then caressed her face and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Our kiss were full of love, a pure love. We pulled away our kiss and we both stared at each other.

"It's time to go." She said as helicopters were waiting for us. "Before that Y/n, I want to live a new life, like... a new chapter of my life, all of us need. Remember what I said, I promise we will meet one day." I blurted.

"But Jungkook..." she stopped and looked at me, tears in her eyes and she smiled happily, "If that what's you want I don't mind." She hugged me and said, "I love you Jungkook." We both were separated and we were dragged into different helicopters, "I love you too Y/n, and forever, my love for you will never lost..." and that's the last time I saw her before we all got brainwashed to forget all our horrible memories in the other side world...

.

.

.

.

.

.
5 years later...

Y/n POV:

Me, my name is Y/n, I was 25 years old, just a normal girl, living a normal life. I opened a flower shop and I enjoyed my job a lot.

I was on a bus, heading to my working place. I plugged in my earphones and listened to some peaceful song while admiring the view outside the window.

There were always something  bothered me a lot. You know, everyone's brain has a little drawer. A lot of different drawers to keep your memories, whether is a good or bad one.

However, one of my drawer was empty. I felt lost sometimes as I couldn't remember it at all. The bus stopped due to the red light.

"That boy..." I saw a boy walking outside. He walked passed the bus as I glared at him. He glanced through the bus window and I got his attention. He seemed to be shock, the bus started moving but my gaze never left him.

Who's he? I immediately rang the bell of the bus, and the bus door opened at the next stop. I got off the bus and ran back to the street.

Where's he? I looked around but he was gone. He must still just around here. I looked like a dumb running at the street but I didn't care, because I have a strong feeling.

I stopped by a small path which no one was there. No, one person was there. We both looked at each other, he was panting. Was he searching for me too? We looked away and walked pass each other, pretended nothing happened.

Once I walked pass him, that warm feeling, it shouldn't be wrong and a small smile plastered on my face. "Umm, excuse me!" His voice made me flinched as I turned around. "Yes!" I looked at him with happy tears in my eyes. We went silent for a while, I decided to ask him but end up we both asking the same question.

"May I know... what's your name!" We both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trapping in a lost memory is suffering, but trapping with someone you love, you will always know you have been experienced it with that most special person that meant the whole world to you. No one ever knows when a person you meet occasionally suddenly becomes a part of your life whom you remember each and every moment. It all happens and only then you realize how important that person is for you. That person becomes a sweet memory to be treasured for a lifetime. Things may end but memories, will last forever.

Thanks for reading Our Lost Memories, thanks for supporting and always remember the quote from this book,

"memories may fade, but never leave."

-author nim

The End. 🖤

I may do something like facts about me the next part :)