Chapter 13

Y/n POV:

"Y/n..Y/n.. save me.." that voice, it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" I opened my eyes just to find myself in a small room.

"Wake up! Young lady!" A man screamed. I saw Mr Lee came into my room, that photo, he was the man in that photo. That stupid face of him made me want to threw a fist on him.

"Where's Jungkook..." I asked weakly. "You know what? Y/n, it's 4 years past already and I'm glad to see you again." He smiled. Disgusting.

"Where. Is. Jungkook." I asked firmly this time. "He's dead." He answered simply. "What?..." I felt like I can kill people now.

He then suddenly laughed, "How would I kill him? I will just let him suffer rather than letting him died." He smile turned into an ugly smirk.

"Where is Jungkook!" I shouted. His smile dropped and came closer to me, I flinched a bit as his face was darken.

"Ahh!" He pushed me harshly into the other room. "If you really want to see him, here!" Mr Lee then walked out of the room and locked the door.

I then saw an unconscious Jungkook lying on the floor. "Jungkook!" I ran to him. His eyes, were bruised and puffy. His nose and mouth were bleeding, I caressed his cheek and patted him gently.

He looked at me and smiled, "Y/n.. you are alright..did they hurt you...?" "No! They didn't. And yes, I'm alright! What did they do to you?" I asked.

"Nothing, they just let me suffer.." he tried to sat up. "We need the medicine but Taehyung got that medicine. Wait.. where's Taehyung.. and Heji?" I suddenly thought of them, are they safe?

"Y/n... they..." Jungkook said quietly. "They what...?" I asked feeling frustrated. "They..." Jungkook hasn't finished his sentence yet his eyes were slowly shutting.

"Jungkook no! Wake up Jungkook. No..." I hugged his head and tears rolling down to my cheeks.

"Jungkook.. you know what? I remembered everything, and thank you, thank you for everything you did. Thank you for being my first friend when I came into IEO (international experiment organisation) when we were still a child. You saved me when other wanted to kill me 4 years ago, we went through a lot of things when we escaping from the other side world, and during that, you always stayed by my side. We experienced live and death, together. And... I love you and thank you for everything..." I smiled with through my tears.

I lied my head on his chest and intertwined his hand. I was about to pass out as I haven't eat for two days and didn't have much energy left, was there anyone can save us? Jungkook was just unconscious as he still had breathing.

The door flicked open in a sudden and revealed a woman, "Your food." She said with a cold blank face. I stared at her, "Don't worry, you can eat that." She said.

I didn't think more and went to eat the food like a hungry wolf. After finishing the food, the woman took away my tray, "Wait.." I said.

She stopped and turned to me. "Yes?" "Can I have the medicine that can heal Jungkook?" I mumbled but loud enough to let her hear. "I'm sorry but I cannot." She replied. "But!" Before I could finish my words, she walked out of the room.

I tried to open the door but it's lock, "Hey, is somebody out there! Please open the door!" I shouted.

There's a guard beside the door and he opened the small slide of the door, which I could just only see his eyes.

"What do you want." He said with a fierce face. "I need to see Mr Lee." After a while, Mr Lee came, with a person I never thought of.

"Y/n, that quick to miss me huh?" Mr Lee joked. I ignored Mr Lee's words and I just stared at that other guy.

"You..." I pointed at him. He came and lifted my chin. "Don't touch me!" I yanked his hands away.

"Oh, sweetie, seeing your boyfriend like this makes you hurt right? It's to pay you back for what you did to my feeling when you decided to follow Jungkook instead of me." He smirked.

"What are you, Taehyung, this is not the Taehyung I knew!" I shouted. He then walked back to Mr Lee's side.

"Nope, this is the real me, and tell you a secret. I work for them, i work for Mr Lee, Y/n..."

Taehyung... 😭 okay so.. yea Taehyung is a bad guy in this story :( but anyways enjoy.

-author nim