Chapter 10

Y/n POV:

"Hey! You stupid ugly thing! I'm here! Come to me!" I screamed my lungs out right before it wanted to put Heji in its mouth.

I started running and it chasing me like crazy. It was too focus on me, it didn't realise once I turned and it bumped on a tree.

He loosen Heji while I ran towards Heji to help her up. "Heji! Go to Taehyung!" I pointed at Taehyung direction.

She nodded, I tried to use a gun to shoot it but it was no use. Taehyung was right, we need knives to kill it.

My legs suddenly burned in pain, as it used its sharp pointy tail to dig into my legs, it lifted me up and held me tight with its hand.

"Y/n!" They shouted. They shot it a few times but it still remain alive. I got my knife in my pocket and used all my might to squeezed my arms out from its grip.

Finally! I cut off its hand, blood squeezed out from its arm and it squeaked in pain.

I fell on the ground, I couldn't stand up due to my leg was injured. Taehyung then used its knife to cut down it legs.

"Jungkook! It's now!" Taehyung ordered, then Jungkook threw a large knife into its middle part of body and destroyed the system. It squeaked louder and louder, it then fell onto the ground and slowly disappeared.

"Y/n!" Jungkook shouted and they all ran to me. Taehyung came and gave me the medicine. "Luckily we still have the medicine." He said while helping me to bind up the wound using a big bandage.

"Why did that thing disappear?" Jungkook asked. "It's because it is not a normal creature, so once we kill it, it will disappear. Ok done!" Taehyung said and patted my wound gently.

I felt a lot better, "Thanks you guys, we did a great job." I smiled. "We should leave this forest as soon as possible." Jungkook said and we started walking out of the forest.

We walked out of the forest but it was not a piece of grassland anymore, it was a desert, a desert with a lot of tall rocks.

The sun shone on us and our head was burning

The sun shone on us and our head was burning. I felt like my head can burn out fire anytime and we could have bbq with my head.

It was hot af, my leg then sudden arched in pain but didn't I drink that medicine already? "Y/n, are you okay?" Heji walked beside me. "Yea.. yea I'm fine." I faked a smile.

Sweats kept rolling down from my forehead and my version became blurry. "You look so pale, Y/n. Guys!" Taehyung and Jungkook turned around.

(This is just an extra pic, imagine them turning around and look at you at the desert... cuz... look at them both, they are stunning.)

"Y/n doesn't feeling well, I think we should quickly find a shelter and rest

"Y/n doesn't feeling well, I think we should quickly find a shelter and rest." Heji told them. "Are you feeling ok Y/n?" Jungkook asked me worriedly. I looked at him with my pale face and didn't say anything.

"Here, get up here." Jungkook kneeled down and turned his back to me, signalling me to go on his back and gave me a piggyback ride. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and he carried me the whole way long, and I felt warm and comfortable.

"Jungkook, I'm better now, you can get me down." I whispered beside his ears. "No Y/n, I know your leg is still painful." I went silent.

"Let's set off here." Taehyung said as we found a small cave in the rock mountain. Jungkook then put me down slowly, "Thank you." I said grinning.

He smiled back and then his expression changed once he saw my leg. "Y/n.." My direction went to my leg and I couldn't utter a word. The blood was black in colour, was beginning to seep through the bandages.

"Taehyung, Heji.." Jungkook called their names, "Yes? Oh shit.." Taehyung ran to Y/n as he saw her condition.

He unwrapped the bandage and there was a big deep wound with black blood streaming out. I want to touch it but Taehyung stopped me. "No Y/n, don't touch. Do you know which place of that creature hurts you?" He asked.

"I.. think the... tail?" I couldn't talk loud. "That tail may has poison and when it dig into your skin, the poison should have ran into your body already. Luckily you drank the medicine to avoid your body to get burned by the poison, but the poison still remain in your wound here."

Okay I really wondered now why Taehyung knew a lot of things.

"It may be a bit painful so bare it." He put out the medicine and dropped one drop of it. I groaned in pain, tears rolling down my face as I felt my legs falling out.

Taehyung quickly wrapped back a new bandage around my wound. "I hope this can help." Taehyung smiled sadly. "Me and Jungkook will find some woods to make fire. Heji, stay here and accompany Y/n." Taehyung said.

Heji nodded, Taehyung and Jungkook then went out of the cave. My body became fragile and I hugged my one knees near my chest since my other leg couldn't move.

"Are you feeling cold Y/n?" Heji asked me softly. "Kind of." I whispered. "Here, put on my jacket." She handed me her jacket. "But.." she cut me off with her warm smile. "I need to take care of you Y/n." I smiled.

Heji was really kind. I thought. That night, we slept with our empty stomach as we didn't have any food. We used the fire to keep us warm as the temperature at the desert was low.

I couldn't sleep. That stupid ugly face and that annoying scream, it would take my whole damn life to remember it, i couldn't make it get off of my mind and it was too disgusting, never can be forgotten, even when I was dreaming, I saw that creature.

Just then a pair of arm wrapped around my body and mumbled, "I miss you Y/n..."

Was he sleep talking?

Was Taehyung sleep talking?

Oof- 👀 Taehyung said he missed Y/n in his sleep, why? 😏 Some memories of Jungkook and Y/n are still lost, what will make them remember all the things they both experienced? 1113 words, the most words I've written so far, well enjoy.

-author nim