Chapter 7

Y/n POV:

"You guys really forget everything?" Taehyung asked. Me and Jungkook both nodded. "Ok then, I'm gonna start from the beginning, from the day Y/n came to this other side world..."

Author POV:

Flashback:

"We are sorry." Taehyung said then threw a knife to you, other guys then pushed you into the water.

"Hyung, this is not good!" Jungkook shouted before jumping into the water, to save you. "Jungkook, what are you doing! We aren't suppose to have a girl here and she's the first one." Taehyung said angrily.

Jungkook ignored him. He carried you in bridal style, his both hands were full of your blood but he didn't care, heading to the small house for him to live.

He put you on the bed, he got a special medicine to heal your wound. He fed you the medicine and used a towel to dry your weak and bruised body.

He went out of the house, just to receive a small heart attack as Taehyung pulled his collar, "Why aren't you listening to me?" Taehyung boiled his anger.

Jungkook chuckled, "Ha, hyung, she's also a human being, what's the matter, she's a girl so you tried to kill her? Funny..."

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung got cut by a weak voice, "Excuse me?" You said, coming out of the small house.

You flinched when you saw an annoyed boy walking towards you, but Jungkook stopped him, "Stop hyung, please." He came to you and put his arm around your shoulder, "I'm gonna take care of her." Jungkook said before bringing you back into his small house.

"You shouldn't come out of the house, you need rest." Jungkook said. You just looked at him feeling puzzled. "I'm Jungkook by the way." He then walked to the table and grabbed a medicine.

"Why am I here?" You asked quietly. He sighed, "Here, drink this, and I will tell you everything I know." He sat on the edge of the bed handing the medicine to you. You listened to him and drank it.

"So now, umm what's your name?" He asked. "Y/n." You said.

"Yea, so Y/n, you are now in the other side world, mostly we are all teenager boys in here, you are the first girl, so they tried to kill you. And your wound is alright now because I gave you to drink some special medicine. Everyday we will have a new comer from the water hole you came up just now, everyone experienced it. No one ever knows why we exist in this world, and no one ever tries escape from here, well yes some tried to escape before, but they failed." He said.

"That's... all you know? But you said you will tell everything you know? Aren't you trying to say we are gonna stuck here forever?" You frowned.

"Basically, yes and that's all I know. What do you expect?" He smiled sadly. You just sat there quietly.

"Thanks." You blurted, "Thanks for saving me." "Welcome." He grinned. "Just take some rest, I'm gonna go out for a while." He said then walked out of the house.

"Ahh....!" Jungkook heard someone groaning when he opened the door. He looked down just to see Taehyung lying on the floor.

"Why the hell did you open the door!?" Taehyung pouted. "Oh come on dude, so why the hell are you listening to our conversation then." Jungkook smirked. "No.. no I didn't.." Taehyung mumbled. "That girl by the way, when Mr Lee came, make sure you explain to him." Taehyung said awkwardly before walking away.

"Okay attention!" You heard someone shouting outside. "Y/n, come with me." Jungkook said. "What happened?" You asked worriedly. "You will know later."

We went outside to see a groups of boys standing under the bright sun. We walked behind the group but still a lot of attentions were given on you. "So everyone here? And... you?" He paused when he saw you.

You didn't know what to say, but then Jungkook started speaking. "Mr Lee, she's Y/n. She was a new comer." You nodded and Mr Lee stared at you blankly.

After for a whole damn one minute, he finally started talking. "So everybody here right? No one missing? I hope no, because you guys can never leave here anyways." He walked away and totally ignored you.

"Who's he? He looks scary." You asked Jungkook whispered.

"You should be afraid cause he's the most horrible person I've ever met. He's Mr Lee, the one who watches at us using a cam over 24 hours and the one who manage this other side of world."

I'm back! And I almost become a dust staying at home, anyway enjoy!

-author nim