Chapter 11

Jungkook POV:

I was awaken by the cold breeze around me, I saw the fire became dimmer, so I decided to put more woods in it. 

Something caught my attention and I saw Taehyung back hugging Y/n while sleeping. Jealousy grown inside me, I threw the wood harshly into the fire and sat down looking at the fire blankly. 

"What happened Jungkook?" I saw Heji rubbing her eyes as she asked quietly. "No, nothing." I answered simply. 

Heji looked to Y/n's direction, "Jealous?" Heji smirked. "I never say that." Jungkook glared at her. "Tell me, you like Y/n didn't you?" Heji asked. I didn't answer, "I mean that should be a yes." Heji smiled and laid down. "Go to sleep Jungkook, we need to be early tomorrow."

Y/n POV:

"Go to sleep Jungkook, we need to be early tomorrow." Heji said. Did I listen wrong? Jungkook likes me? No, he didn't say yes, but he didn't say no either... 

I gently moved Taehyung's arm away as I felt uncomfortable. I mean, Taehyung was very nice to me but... I shrugged my thoughts away and went to sleep.

The next morning, we started heading to our place again, however we didn't have much energy as we didn't eat anything. 

"Guys look! There's some fruits there!" Jungkook shouted. Fruits? Fruits at the desert? Jungkook and Heji ran to that direction but I saw Taehyung just standing there blankly. 

I sensed something was wrong, "No guys don't touch that!" They paused, "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Just don't, you see, this fruit is weird, I never see this kind of fruit." I said. 

Jungkook pouted, "I'm starving..." "We all are starving." Taehyung said. "But if you don't care your death you can just eat that." He chuckled. 

Huh? Did Taehyung knew that too? But why didn't he stop them? If I didn't stop them, they would eat them and died, and Taehyung didn't even warn them? 

We continued walking and I stared at Taehyung's back. Something's wrong. 

"Ouch!!!" I heard Heji screamed, we found out Heji fell into a small hole. "Heji are you alright?" I asked worriedly. "Umm yes.. but wow, there's a small door here." 

Small door? Gosh this other side world was really peculiar... Taehyung jumped into the hole and tried to open the small door. 

"It's lock." He then took out a knife and tried to make the door open. Jungkook jumped down too and kicked the door with all his might, and the door opened. Taehyung and Heji went in, 

"Y/n aren't you coming?" Jungkook asked. "I.. don't know.. I don't want anything happen..." I said. "What do you mean?" He frowned. "Taehyung.. he looked suspicious." I answered quietly. 

"I told you at the first place Y/n, actually the whole time I didn't really believe at him, but still, I followed him." I hesitated. "Come on Y/n, I'm here and always by you side okay?" He smiled warmly at me. 

"Cheesy enough for you." I laughed. "Are you guys coming?!" I heard Heji shouted from the inside. "Yea yea, coming." I shouted back and jumped into the hole then followed them.

We went into a room. It was really dark here which we couldn't even see our fingers. Just then a sudden brightness made my eyes almost got blind. 

I saw a few people came towards me and grip my wrist, same as Jungkook. Where's Taehyung and Heji? I kept struggling but then I was frozen as they injected something into my neck, the seconds later, my vision went black. 

A very small chapter, I'm wondering should I post the next chapter. Well enjoy.

-author nim