Chapter 6

Jungkook POV:

"What are you guys doing here!" I turned and saw a door opening revealing two men pointing at us. I quickly held Y/n's hand and ran towards that door.

"Stand there!" They were holding a gun chasing us. We turned into a corner to avoid gun shots. The alarm suddenly rang and more and more people came, there were people running towards us, we tried to go backwards but we were already blocked.

The man pointed his gun at me and I quickly put my both hands up, Y/n hid behind me. "Time to say goodbye." he smirked.

I tried to be calm, I looked at him smirking then suddenly kicked his gun and shot him. "Goodbye." I said.

I shot the people behind, "Y/n! Catch this!" I threw a gun to Y/n. I started to punch and kill them. "Y/n, are you okay..." I was shocked as I saw her did an elbow strike and the man fainted.

"Jungkook! Lower your head!" I did what she said. "Bang!" I looked back, wow she shot the man's head down. She nodded at me, we didn't stop finding the exit, once there were people passed through us we would just kill them.

"There! The exit!" Y/n shouted. We ran with all our might, Y/n succeed to go to that exit. My waist suddenly arched in pain and I kneeled on the floor. Shit. I got shot.

"Jungkook!" Y/n screamed. She used his gun to shoot the people behind me. I used my hand to cover my wound. I saw the door slowly closing.

No, I couldn't leave Y/n behind. I stood up again and ran as fast I could to reach the exit. 'You can do this Jungkook.' Just the door still remained 1 meter gap, I jumped and slid through the door.

"BANG!" The building disappeared. Huh? Am I dreaming?

I laid on the ground feeling relieved, I panted heavily and I couldn't feel myself anymore. "Jungkook!" Y/n ran towards me. I closed my eyes. "Don't sleep Jungkook, please..." my vision then went all black.

Y/n POV:

No, no, no, this wasn't happening. I looked around trying to get somebody to help, but there was no one. "Jungkook..." I kneeled beside him, sobbing.

"Who are you?!" I shot up my head once I heard the voice, to find out a boy around our age standing near us. "Can you please help? I begged you..." I mumbled. I didn't have any energy to talk anymore.

"Y/n? Jungkook?" The boy said.

Jungkook POV:

I opened my eyes, this place wasn't familiar, where am I? Weirdly, my waist wasn't painful anymore, it was healed. Am I in the heaven?

"Jungkook, you awake?" I saw Y/n holding a bowl of soup. No, I'm not in the heaven.

"Are you feeling better?" She put down the soup on the table and used her small hand checked my forehead. "Your fever was gone."

"I.. got a... fever?" I asked curiously. "Yes, you drank some medicine just now was to help you heal your wound, but you will then have a fever." She said bringing the soup to me.

"Here, drink this." I still didn't understand. What have happened? Who brought us here? "I know you will have a lot of question marks in your head Jungkook. But here drink this, later Taehyung will explain everything."

"Taehyung?" I asked and Y/n just nodded, smiling. Just then a guy around my age came in. "Oh, you woke up, Jungkook." He knew my name?

"Well let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me hyung, just like before."

Before?

Sorry for not posting, just don't have mood to write these few days, well enjoy.

-author nim