Tears

Just thought I'd start with Hello!

This book is being completely revamped because It was first written as a 13 year old, where it lacked context and setting.

Also wanted to point out that the chapters will begin to get much longer.

I hope yo enjoy,

- A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How could she?

I stopped eating the minute she even suggested it. My fork making a clunk as it fell onto the plate. Of course the one night we actually sat together to eat, she ruined. I can't stand it. An empty piggy bank doesn't justify her shipping me away. 

I should have seen it coming, we hadn't been as close the past few months, she was distant and would be frequently away or make excuses for the plans that we had made. It makes me think that money is almost not even the problem, instead that I am.

She sighed loudly watching my inner turmoil she could see the distaste I felt towards the idea and my impending defiance.

"You honestly cannot be serious?" I spat my eyes following her as she rose from the table, taking her untouched plate to the kitchen.

"Everything is set it place already. I don't want to hear your excuses, I've given you every chance possible Amelia." She dropped the entire meal into the bin, I almost winced at her icy tone. What a waste.

I didn't even clean the table before I pushed out of the chair and climbed the stairs to my room slamming every door along the way. My blood swirled with fury, anger bubbling in my chest. I bolt my door falling into my bed before I do something rash. I know that I hadn't been the best daughter of late and I'd probably crossed the law too many times over the last few years, but she hadn't exactly been the most accommodating mother through my teen hardships and while I shouldn't be so shocking at her attempt to rid me, I still couldn't believe that she would actually send me away.

Before I knew it I fell to sleep in a pool of my hot, wet tears.