We started on our way back to the city. Back to reality. This whole trip had already started feeling like a dream. We had to go back to our routine of speaking on the phone, our jobs, the same old life. It felt like the withdrawal symptoms of an alcoholic. You are high on alcohol forgetting everything and then you slowly come down from the high and the feeling of being on earth living a normal life hits you and you start feeling awful.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked me.

Poor guy. He must have been frightened by my stupid antics.

"I'm fine. Just stupid emotions. I am probably PMSing." I sighed, leaning back into the seat and closed my eyes.

"Well I hope you're okay. I don't want to see you in pain." He chortled.

"Well pre period cramps hurt bad and I am in pain." I huffed, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I don't know what to do, but yeah if you want any help tell me." He chuckled nervously.

"Calm down, it'll go away. Why are my hormones acting up so much? I am acting like a bi....female dog." I sighed. "I'm sorry you have to put up with my nonsense."

"Don't mind me. When I said I love you, I meant everything about you. Every freaking thing." Jimin said with a serious face. "I love you no matter what."

I chuckled. "Me too Chim." I breathed out. "Thank you for liking me for who I am."

"You do the same, so I am sending your thanks back." He mimicked throwing something towards me.

I laughed out loud.

"Chim, can I ask you something?" I looked at him. "Can I drive?"

He looked taken aback.

Did I get my license? Yes I did. Ages ago. I had been driving for years. At that moment, I wanted to drive. I needed something to distract me from my thoughts.

"Are you sure?" He looked worried.

"I drive well. If you're worried about your life then don't worry. I would never do anything that puts you in danger." I smiled.

"Idiot. That's not what I meant. Anyways, be careful." He stepped on the brake bringing the car to a stop.

We switched positions and I got into the driver's seat. It was warm since Jimin was sitting in it.

I ran my hands over the steering wheel loving the way it curved underneath my hands. I smirked as hundreds of memories of me driving surfaced.

"Um, babe, sorry to say this but you look kinda evil sitting on the wheel smiling like that." He looked at me nervously.

I didn't know why this lovely date was taking such a horrible turn. He was having a bad time, clearly. I pulled him by his shirt, kissing him full on his lips.

"I might look bipolar right now, trust me, I am just an adventurous person. When I get excited, all hell breaks loose. But I always remain safe. Don't worry."

Probably a wrong choice of words, I could see him visibly growing pale.

I started the car and started driving. It ran smoothly. I took real care when it came to driving. I went slow on the speed breakers to make sure people didn't jump up and down in their seats. I had gotten approved by my Asian mother as a good driver. I guess that explains everything.

After around 15 minutes, I looked at Jimin. His posture was stiff but his face had relaxed.

"I am not going to kill us Jimin. Why are you so frightened? Relax, breathe slowly." He relaxed after a while.