A NEW BOOK OUT!!

Hello everyone,

I know I said I'll be posting a new book out since Lumia Family is done, and it's out. I hope everyone can enjoy this new book I am writing. It's a merman and mermaid book it includes lesbian, gays and bi sexual characters. It's a challenge, but I am willing to take. It's called The Merman's Cursed (Boy x Boy (Homosexual Stories)). 

Here is the description of my new book.

Description:

(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL EXPLICIT SCENES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)Have you ever wonder why there aren't any merman?And how mermaids were caught on camera but merman?

Join Adrain as he uncovers the truth on mermaids who had lost his mother in a flood where many innocent lives were lost eleven years ago and had come to fear water reminding his mother last words to him. "Never touch the salty water, Adrain. Never go near them."

With this fear he was often bullied and was labelled as an outcast in school. However, Damien came out befriending him and tries to helps him getting rid of his fear, but as Adrain comes closer to salty water as ever before he started to hear the water whisper to him unlike any ordinary human being can hear.

Meanwhile, the news of missing and dead girls heart tore out of their chest stirred the city into chaos. Piper and Serena knows they must stay safe, but not all bad guys are turned out to be boys but beautiful girls.

How could they get out of this in one piece?

Read More To Find Out!!