THREE: Death or Love

ERICA

I'll wait for you for as long as it takes.

Those words really made me happy, but after all these years of loving her it only took a girlfriend to make her jealous and make her choke out those words that I wanted to hear the most.

I feel like a total idiot with all these pressure and anxiety I gripped onto my sword hard pulling my sword beside me. I breathe in the air standing in a fighter position with speed and sharp blade pointing at the back of me in just one breath I cut down three wooden dolls before putting back to my scabbard. The sweat was making my shirt very wet.

Coach walked right in clapping his hands. His messy brown goldilock hair was still getting in the way of his wide chocolate eyes. He smiles and his masculine face turns soft. "Well done! I haven't seen those moves for a while now. So tell me who was the trigger?"

I laugh. "Was I that obvious, Uncle Ben?" He seriously knows me so well. He sat down beside me throwing a towel and I catch it wiping the sweat off my face that was gliding its way down to my face.

"Yes, you are oh, and one last thing please do remember to closed the door when you come inside. You have no idea how many girls and boys were like peaking inside the room watching you practice. I blushed. "You have no idea how famous you are in this school. I swear to god if you'd become a model I don't know how large of fans you would have."

"Don't even get me started."

"So was it Camila again?" Ben asked.

"How do you know me so well, Uncle Ben?"

"I'm your uncle after all your father put you in my care for a very long time so of course I know when my precious nephew is down."

"Would you be shock if I said that I am inside a love triangle situation right now?"

"Not at all."

"Even with Camila inside?"

"What?"

"That was my very first reaction too uncle. Previously, Camila rejected me and told me she was straight, but yesterday I brought my very first serious girlfriend over to sleepover. The next day she told me she was falling for me."

"Ugh," he groaned in annoyance.

I only inhale a breath. "Yup! I was like that too."

"So what did you say to her?"

"At first I told her I didn't want any distraction because there was a tournament coming up so she knew the answer, but before she walked out the door I told her I never had stopped thinking about her."

My uncle tries to give me answer, but later he could only just sigh and gave me the most honest answer. "Well I am never good at relationship. If I did I would be married by now."

"Agreed," we both laughed.

RRrriiiinng!

I picked up my phone. It was Fay. "Hi love," I said with a smile in my face. However, the smile on my face quickly disappears when I heard Fay feet running away panting and afraid. "Erica.... help! My father he is drunk again."

"Fay! where are you honey?"

"I am inside my bedroom right now locked, but he has another key to my bedroom. Erica! Please... I'm scared."