ONE: Seventeenth Birthday

Hi everyone,

I would like to inform everyone that I have changed story quite a bit. I am going to focused more on the romance and Erica mafia's life.

So I hope everyone enjoy this chapter.

THERE ARE A FEW SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Pls. Read, enjoy, and comment. Love you all.

<3 <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Erica you slut!" the blonde girl said and slammed the door hard.

I remained still in my white robe water was still dripping off my body. The water on my face was gliding its way down my face from shower. I was already used to hearing that word. I took the smaller towel off my shelves and wipe my hair and face. When I finished blowing drying my hair. A beautiful girl came out of my bathroom and naked. Showing me her curvy body with a pair of long slender legs. She was beautiful but somehow my mind would always drift off to Camila after all she was the reason I became a player because some of these girls they just looked like Camila especially this one right now.

A beautiful body that made her looked good in any clothing. Then her blonde hair it was straight with wavy ends. She was by far the longest girl I have dated, and I didn't want to let her go. "You can stop looking me like that, Erica," she commented walking up to me. "Happy Birthday," she tip toed in order whisper into my ears licking them catching me off guard biting them making me moan. She wanted to come up and plant a kiss on my forehead but she couldn't so she pouted, and I laughed. Lowering my head down to kiss her on her lips before she could even complaint her height and sending one of my hands down to her wet body giving her a wave of pleasure before I pulled her onto my robe and grabbing her ass with my hands giving them a tight squeezed that she could only moan out in pleasure. When the kiss ended I decided to give her a spank in the butt leaving her ass with the color of red.

"What haven't got enough orgasm yet in shower, darling?" I whisper before giving her another spank.

"Mmm.." and laughed. "Anymore orgasm I think I'll end up feeling numb."

"Good point, but that doesn't mean the other parts won't feel numb." I leaned in and put my hand just on her abdominal slowly moving up to where her breast is giving them a squeeze as I sat down on the desk so I my lips could meet her tits. Taking one of them into my lips and the other massaging it. She shuddered at the touch. "Wha-t? Ah ha i-its cold."

Taking one hard bite she arched her body. "Honey, I just drank ice cold water." She quickly blush and let me do my magic. When she was feeling enough pleasure we stopped and she decided to go to my closet and grabbed one button up shirt. I just stood there watching her taking a few sips of cold water off of my cup. When she wore it she looked dangerously hot since the shirt only goes down to her upper thigh especially she was wearing nothing inside no bra and no underwear. She was going to drive me insane.

"Fay?"

"Hmm," she replied.

"Do you want to go out next week?"

She laughed. "It's your birthday today, and you're talking to me about going out next week. Today is all about you."

"Actually.... Fay a friend is coming to sleep over today. We do it every year."

"Oh that friend! The girl you still have a crushed on, Camila Lauren. Are you sure you want to do the sleep over this year even though today I know is both of your birthdays?"