You Don't Fit Here Anymore

A couple days after the last chapter*

Tommy and Bayley were still in Las Vegas at his dad's house. Most of the tour dates were rescheduled due to complications so they had a week with his family in the "Sin City".

It was a little get away for the couple that hit their six month anniversary of being together, and with the help of the double date earlier; Tommy kept celebrating with his girl.

They went out to shows such as The Blue Man Group and Mat Franco. Bayley was enjoying the time she was spending with Tommy since it was just the two of them most of the time. Both haven't been able to have a week to themselves and find out more and more into their pasts, and with the help of work being relaxed for that week was great.

One night they went to dinner at "On Top of the World" on the strip, then finished the night by hitting up a casino.

Bayley won most of her money back as Tommy was two hundred in the hole.

Almost every night ended back at Tommy's dads house by the fire.

Sunday morning*

The couple being in Las Vegas was a coincidence since today was pay per view night at the "T-Mobile Arena" in Vegas.

No flights, no road trips to get to the venue tonight since they were already in town.

That means the couple is able to sleep in a little bit, but not like they have been.

Alarm*

A song kicked on and woke up Bayley first. Her eyes opened and looked around to see the room was light with the western sunrise, and Tommy's phone lighting up.

[Fun fact] This is my actual alarm 😂

She looked at his phone, took it off the charger and turned off the alarm with a small giggle.

When she put it back on the side table, she felt the bed moving around a little more, turned around and saw Tommy moving around and open his eyes.

Bayley: Well, goodmorning.

Tommy: stretches* Morning.

He then sat up next to her as she handed him his phone and laughed a little.

Tommy: What's up?

Bayley: I never noticed your alarm.

Tommy: Oh, Kanye?

She then laughed and that made him smile as he fired back.

Tommy: I'm sure you'd know but you always sleep through them.

Bayley: Ok, fair enough.

She then watched her boyfriend get out of bed and grab clothes, but she quickly stopped him since plans were making up in her mind.

Bayley: Hey, before you shower. Do you want to go work out?

Tommy: Depends. Will crossfit be involved?

Bayley: It's always involved with me.

Tommy: I don't want to feel like hell for my match tonight .

Bayley: Oh c'mon. I won't go that hard on ya. We only need a basketball and maybe a court.

Tommy: Play basketball? I can do that.