What A Warm Welcoming

Next week from the last chapter*

WWE is now one week away from their biggest pay per view of the year, Wrestlemania.

They have been making incredible matches including two tag teams going at it from Bullet Club and Firing Squad.

Alex and Donte take on Luke and Karl for their RAW tag team championships. Tommy had the idea built to make Alex a double champ for just a little bit, shows how strong their faction can be by picking titles away from people; one by one.

The Universal Championship was just shaken up by the announcement earlier in the week as it will be Finn Bálor versus Anthony Jenkins.

Another idea popped up in Tommy's head to have it be him versus one of his best friends on the grandest stage; but having WWE let him help with the storyline, and how they're loving the two factions going up against each other.

So Tommy versus Anthony part two would have to wait for another day.

Now for the woman, Sasha has a heated rivalry with Charlotte Flair, and for some reason a new one was building up.

Lacey Evens has been calling out Bayley ever since she joined the powerhouse team. Since she was the Smackdown Women's Champion and only in Bullet Club to keep Smackdown on track.

Tommy's mind was racing now and so was the writers backstage. They've never had this much excitement for a storyline, that changed when Tommy was able to have some word in it.

He's only been in the company for three months and yet he's helping make matches of the year already.

Monday morning*

Tommy was already awake as him and the guys were doing a round of media throughout the city of San Francisco.

With Wrestlemania weekend being a couple days away, everyone had to stay in California for the pay per view in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Downtown San Francisco*

Tommy, Anthony, Alex and Donte split up in this circle of media personalities that were in the building.

The leader of the group walked off from the three to meet up with the hosts from "Busted Open".

Mark Henry and Tommy Dreamer met up with him while Dave Lagreca was on the phone from New York.

He shook both of their hands, put in the headphones and sat in front of the microphone as they were coming back from break.

Mark: And now joining us is the hottest superstar on the market at the moment, mister Tommy Majors. How's it going man?

Tommy: Everythings good, just got here and saw the craziness. Decided to get the most fun one out of the way first.

Mark: Laugh* Man its been a while since we talked to you. Last time you were on the mic here, you would've been the IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

Tommy: Just became the champ.

Tommy Dreamer: Wow, that was like, what seven months ago?

Tommy: Around then. Miss those guys.

They were getting the normal questions and quick storytelling out of the way first.

Dave: So Tommy, you've been in the WWE for about three months now and you're already making an impact.