It's Been A Year, You Have To Let Her Go

A couple days after RAW*

Tommy has been on the road with Anthony most of the week; they've been scheduled for a appearance tour since he's the leader of the new faction; Anthony was tagging along since he was the Universal Champion in the group.

Both were going around wherever RAW was at that night, to promote the show a little and finish the interviews with them hyping themselves up for Firing Squad.

The company was in the midwest for the tour, then finished the week down south in Texas.

That would be perfect for Tommy since Firing Squad isn't scheduled for TV, which ment they got a full week off.

Dallas, Texas*

Tommy was in the rental car pulling up to his house with company.

Alex and Anthony were staying in Dallas this week while the tour wraps up for next weeks show in Houston.

So Tommy would have a couple roommates for the week.

Parking in his driveway*

Tommy watched the guys get out of the car and open the trunk. They were grabbing and taking out everyone's bags while Tommy was still in the driver seat.

He was quickly calling the company to come pick up the rental.

When he hung up, Tommy jumped out and grabbed his bags while showing the guys around his place.

They all walked in his front door as he watched Alex and Anthony look around, this was the first time they've seen his home.

Anthony: I also see you invested your Japan wealth in realestate.

Tommy: Oh yeah, I've had this house since we all joined Bullet Club back in twenty fifteen.

Alex: Great minds think alike? Seems like all of us did.

Tommy: Did you know that Donte is down the road?

Anthony: Did not know that.

Alex: That's cool. Imagine if we all lived in this neighborhood? That would be amazing.

Tommy: We already see each other every week.

They all laughed as he showed them around his house some more.

Later on that night*

Tommy was sitting in his living room with Anthony, they were watching "The World Series".

Alex was out and about as his new girlfriend Alexa, as she was in town visiting before going to a couple appearances so he would be with her for as much as he can.

So that left two at the house, just hanging out; relaxing, trying to catch up on sleep since they've been on the road for almost a month since they're debut.

At the house*

Tommy got up as a commercial break came on during the game.

Both him and Anthony weren't big baseball fans since they could never keep up with the games as their schedule was too hectic.

As Anthony was alone in the living room, scrolling through his phone until the door bell rang.

Anthony: Eyy Tom?

Tom: ...

He waited a second until the doorbell rang again.

With Tommy*

He was outside on the phone with a returning Donte.

Donte: Aight man, were still on for tomorrow night?