A Twist In The Story

Continuing from that week*

Firing Squad was now formed, the boys were back together in a strong faction; Time to show everyone what they're made of, time to shut everyone's mouth's that doubted them.

It's time to rebel over a group they once called honor.

WWE Live Tour*

This was Alex and Tommy's first tour with the new company, and after hearing out from other current and former superstars; both were a bit sceptical on how this would go.

The main thing was they were only home for two days out of the week.

But, they'll just have to suck it up and go with the flow. After all, the company is letting them have full control with their side of the storyline.

Now, Vince for some reason decided that the brand split was over and they were allowing everyone from other brands come to tv.

So after RAW with the new faction, Tommy, Alex and Anthony followed their fellow brother as he was sneaking around Smackdown. Donte was on the hunt for Roman Reigns, then strike at the perfect moment to cash in his "Money in the Bank" briefcase.

As it was the main event for the blue brand, Roman was wrestling Buddy Murphy for a non title match, only simply build a small story for the aussie.

But midway through the match, the crowd and both competitors heard Firing Squad's theme.

Roman turned around as both him and Buddy watched Donte walk in front of his backup.

He had his briefcase in one hand while gesturing with the other hand for a fight.

Reigns started to talk back, which was a perfect moment for Buddy to pick up the WWE Champion and hit his finishing move, "Murphy's Law".

The Australian went to cover, but Roman kicked out; the crowd was going crazy as he just kicked out of that finisher. Buddy then got up and looked around the ring to see all four members slowly creeping up onto the apron.

He was starting to freak out a little as he didn't know if he was going to get jumped or not.

But there was no time to worry, Buddy hit the ropes on Tommy's side which he then fell from interference.

The referee then called the match a disqualification and that pissed off Murphy.

He sat back up and started to yell st Tommy, but in the mean time; Donte had pulled the referee out and handed him his briefcase.

The crowd was booing since they didn't want the faction to take babyface Roman's title away.

Announcer: AKX is cashing in his Money in the Bank contract.

Just before the announcer could take the briefcase, Donte grabbed it and slid back in the ring while the referee was yelling at him from the outside.

Alex, Anthony and Tommy slid in with him and picked up Roman.

They held him up as Donte threw the briefcase to Reigns, he caught it near his face and was hit with a superkick by the metal case.

Roman dropped quick and the referee slid back in to count, but was then pulled out by Buddy Murphy.

The match was then called by disqualification by the Australian. That then fired up all members of Firing Squad, and especially Donte.

He had lost his WWE Championship shot by ignorance.