Japan Will Forever Be Home

Backstory*

Tommy Majors, one of the leaders of the new power house they call Bullet Club.

He's Kenny Omega's right hand man when it comes to dominating and showing how treacherous the faction can be.

Tommy started out as one of the biggest babyfaces in the company with his tag partner Alex Auditore.

Both came into the company trained by Lance Archer, Hiroshi Tanahashi and EVIL.

The amount of training the two went through was enough to show the recruiters they could be top stars.

A couple months later, they both won the IWGP Junior Tag Team Championships.

After they both lost the titles a couple months later, the new leader of Bullet Club later welcomed them into the growing group.

That would be the best decision of their lives where they made great friends with two more wrestler's who would go on from being successful in New Japan, then move over to WWE.

Then with the Elite era of Bullet Club coming into affect, something was building as the guys were moving around quickly.

Tommy had a bad feeling coming into his third Wrestle Kingdom.

January 20th, Wrestle Kingdom*

Outside the Tokyo Dome*

Tommy was staying in his hotel across from the infamous dome.

It has been a hectic weekend for the IWGP Heavyweight Champion as he's been carted all over Tokyo, most media was promoting this years show.

He would be in the main event versing his longtime mentor, Kenny Omega.

This would be the first time two non Japanese wrestler's would main event this years Wrestle Kingdom.

But something still didn't feel right about today.

Alarm*

Tommy woke up in his hotel room pretty early.

The promoters were having a photoshoot early in the dome before the show started.

Then Tommy and Kenny could pick their spots and then get ready for that night.

Tommy gets up*

He walked over to the big window over looking the dome and carnival behind it.

Tommy: Sighs* This will be the last time I get to see this beautiful sight.

After admiring the scenery once last time, Tommy turned around and grabbed all of his champions attire for today.

Then jumped into the shower.

20 minutes later*

Tommy walked out of his hotel room to be met with one of his best friends, and IWGP Intercontinental Champion Alex Auditore.

Alex: Morning.

Tommy: Exhales* One more time.

Alex: I know, I'm going to miss this place. It's home.

Tommy: Japan will always be home.

Both were walking down the hall of the hotel and got to the lobby, where the company set them up with a car to drive them around the city.

It was time to promote the show before the photoshoot.

10 minutes down the road*

They pulled up to the building that hosts the popular radio station for Tokyo, JOAU-FM.