Chapter 38 (Ending)

Tiyla's P.O.V

"Mr Nesdon is such a douche"Mia grumpily says walking next to me.

"Yeah I heard he was my math teacher last year he-"Nell stops talking.

"Did you just talk?"Lena whispers with her eyes wide.Mia rolls her eyes.

"Oh nah it was Casper"she says sarcastically.

"Damn where's this Mia been hiding?"Lena says nudging her.

"She's talking"Nell says,finally talking.

"Yes Nell I am why is it a big deal?"she groans.

"Uhhhh because you haven't talked to anyone ever since you came here and that was like over 4 months ago"I say without having to think about it.

"Ok you have a point.but can we not make this a big deal? Please"We all look at her and nod.

"Good because you's were really getting on my nerves"Lena rolls her eyes.

"You? Mia you NEVER talked,that got on our nerves.how are we getting on yours?"

"This,just talking about me not talking.I know I havent talked so I don't need to be reminded constantly"

"But we haven't even said it that many times.you just started tal-"

"Ok! That's enough,lets just go home ok? Be nice ok?I say cutting Lena off.I have a feeling theyre going to argue alot,I hug all of them extra tight and secretly put a note into each of there pockets.I won't be here for most off it but I know they will all be ok.I begin to feel nausea and I know what's going to happen.

----------------------

-------------------------

"Hey Tiyla right?"My eyes meet a pair of green eyes and immediately my heart begins to beat faster.

"Yeah that's me,your the New boy Danny right?"Of course I would be talking to him today.

"Yeah that's me.Uhhhh I've seen you in class And Ive been meaning to introduce myself"He says sweetly.

"We'll you know me now and I know you.....it was nice to-"

"Hey sis,who are you?"Austin says harshly.Danny's eyes widen.

"Uh I was just going,bye tiyla"He quickly walks away.My anger starts to rise.

"What is wrong with you!!"I shout.Everything'starts to feel blurry but I stand my ground.

"Who is he?"

"A guy from my class!! Why were you so rude??"My head starts to pound and I know what's going to happen.

"He was the one that was-"I lean on the tree next to me and hold my head.

"What's wrong?"Tell him No.

"I'm fine"No your not tell him

"Don't be angry with me ok? I-This was my choice no one else's ok?"I slowly feel the effects,starting to take over my body.

"what are you talking about?"he demands.

"shhhhhh I took some pills-"his voice feels like he's yelling.

"YOU WHAT!!"he yells.

"SHHHHHH! Stop shouting......You won't understand if I told you but I want you to know that none of this was your fault ok? I don't....want you to take me to the hospital"

"We have to I'm not-"I take his hand and rub it for him to calm down.

"It's ok"I say quietly.His eyes brim with tears.

"I'm taking you".

"No your not....."I look around and what do you know we're in the town garden.How cliche is that,Flowers everywhere,the wind softly blowing through.

"I-What-I don't understand"He says tears running down.

"I didn't expect you to but I'm not leaving you alone you have rhece.....You will be ok Austin.....I''ll still be here,in your heart"My nearly lifeless hand falls onto his heart.

"No there was so much-I wan-"He breaks down.I comb through his hair,Telling him it's going to be ok.

I close my eyes and breathe my last breaths.

This is it.

My freedom..........

What we don't realise is that things can be weird and hard to understand like me,but that's just how the world works.We can't always understand everything and that's ok.