Chapter 2

Tiyla's P.O.V

"Marrying someone means that you are signing to sharing things" My buisness teacher talks on about marridge and how it can effect you having your own buisness.

"This is sooo boring"my best friend mutters.

Nella Kamson has been my best friend ever since the first day of primary.Yes its one of those friendships.

Shes the only true friend ive ever had.Everyone else just used me to get closer to austin.I know Nella is my true friend because she has never looked at my brother like she wanted to jump him right there.she just didnt see him that way.

But she did admitt he was goodlooking but she didnt like him that way.Nella has her eyes on this guy in her food tech class.Braighton Generous.

"That was so boring!! i dont know how you stay awake during that class"nella says rubbing her eyes.

"i stay awake because i need these credits in order for me to get into the university i want to go to" nella sighs.

"ok you have a point i think i shouldve not drank all that coffee last night"i shake my head.Everytime we have a test nella goes all out.she fills herself up with coffee and pushes herself to remember everything.in the end she always does good,getting the highest marks in the class.She likes every class but our buisness class.she cant even concentrate in that class for atleast 15 minutes.

Yes our teacher talks about the most boring stuff but i know this boring stuff will be useful to me in the future.

"Yes maybe you shouldnt have,anyway have you-" im stopped mid sentence when i bump into something and fall straight on my butt.

"could you watch where your going!"a voice screeches.great.

"well i could say the same thing"i say while getting up.

"Whatever! Just stay out of my way!"she yells before she stomps off.i roll my eyes.

"i dont have to do anything" she stops and turns around,her eyes filling with anger.

"I run things around here James,you should know that by now. I dont want to hear another word from you or you know what will happen,oh and say hi to your brother"By the end of her little rant I just want to slap her right here right now. No Tiyla you cant.

"will do"My face emotionless.She gives me one last dirty look and turns around and walks away.

"say the word and I'll just tell my sister and she'll sort her out"nella says annoyed.

"no nells its ok"i let out a frustrated sigh.

"no its not! Tiyla this is just going too far! Whatever happened between her and your brother has nothing to do with you! so she shouldnt be taking it all out on you!"nella says waving her hands everywhere.

"Ok so its not ok,but im dealing with it,and i know it has nothing to do with me but like i told you hundreds of times it always will effect me and its my decision to deal with it myself even if its not my problem"Nella gives me a sad smile.

"I know its your decision but i just worry about you......this is just getting way too far,shes been like that to you even when her and austin werent dating"I nod knowing shes right.

"You dont have to worry! im fine. I can handle it and i have been"nella sighs in defeat.

"well ok....but dont be surprised if my sister gives her a piece of her mind"nella mutters while she hugs me.I laugh.

If your wondering who that girl was well that was Kate Franchen the most popular girl in the school and one of austins ex-girlfriends one of the ones he actually when out with and not used as just a fling.

She had always never liked me.i dont know if it was because i was austins sister or because.....i dont know! but ever since i started at the school i just felt this she vibe that she didnt like me.

Im a junior and austins in his first year of being a senior. Him being popular and getting into the top soccer team and only being a first year in senior thats pretty imrpessive.i mean well for him that is.

This is my last comment in the book because i know noy everyone reads this because tbh i dnt UNLESS its important. anyway enjoy the rest of the book!! ill probs comment after the book.

Koe kia!
Getycerxx