Chapter 28

Tiyla' P.O.V

As soon as Nell opens the door i break down in her arms.

"Hey what happened?"She says stroking my hair.

I try to tell her but it comes out like im a dieing whale.What am i doing here? I shouldnt be crying and putting all my problems on my best friend.

Nell looks at me worried a look i always seem to get from her when somethings wrong.

"Im sorry"I blurt out and run out,ignoring her calls for me.

Carlton was a place filled with tourist places.I head to a place that maybe could end my problems.....

The place is exactly how i remember it.Clear deck,rusty railings.The little things mattered to me about this place but the best thing was the view.....it showed Lanter,the otherside of carlton...and the sunset.Instantly any anger or problem i had seemed to vanish like it wasnt there.......

"Maybe this life is not meant for me.....everytime i try to forget everything it all just comes back...Ive tried and tried to stay positive and not let everything get to me.....but its hard.....and i dont know if i can carry on......"Saying all this feels good but sad because its true.

The wind feels comforting against my skin as i think about everything.What if i could just leave? I mean no one would care right? Ive been alone most of my life besides having nell.but i never told her what was on my mind.It was things she didnt need to worry about.

But what about austin and rhece? I think they'd miss me....but It wont be for long if they did.......

STOP BEING  SELFISH!!!!

i shake my head angrily.

"IM BEING SELFISH? NOT ONCE IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER DONE SOMETHING FOR MYSELF!! ALWAYS BEING KNOCKED DOWN AND STOOD ON!!!! THIS IS MY LIFE AND I WILL CHOOSE TO END IT IF I WANT!!"immediately i cover my mouth with my hand...

Did i just say that? I-I-dont know where that came from.....I was thinking of leaving the city not my life.....But what if i did?

Dont think that!!

How can i not? it all makes sense.....My life has alot of problems so why not just end it? Ive seen alot of cases like this.The family mourns but eventually they get over it.I dont have a family so no one would mourn.

I would be free of kate and her barbies,free of living on the same planet as my parents.Free of everything.

I look down the railing and see its a steep cliff.......Slowly but carefully i climb over the old ,rusty railing.

Stop!

Dont do it!!

This isnt right!

My mind tells me to stop but my body still proceeds to climb over the railing.

At this time of the year this place is a ghost town so no one can stop me.....

"So this is it.....The end....a peaceful life"The sun is just going down,making my last seconds beautiful.

Its weird how things happen so fast.Like how i would have never thought in a million years that id be here.

This shows that one person cant handle everything thrown at them.At some point they cant handle it.Like me.

I know im taking the easy way out......but this feels so right.....Call me a coward but what would you do in my position?

"This is it.....This is how my life ends......and to think i was ok not long ago.....i guess i really wasnt...."Breathing in my last breaths,tears start to fall.

I close my eyes,hands starting to loosen on the rails.

Stop!

Please!

This isnt right!

Dont jump!

I shut my brain out and just focus on the sound of the wind......

One.........two..........thr-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!"