Chapter 27

Rhece's P.O.V

"Tiyla wait!"Shes already out the door before i could stop her.Why did i have to go snooping? i should have just bought a new apron like i was supposed to.

"Shit!"I curse,slamming my hands on the bench.Shes been through more than enough for a 14 year old girl and i still wonder how shes so calm and happy....and i just made things worse.....good job yah idiot!

"Whats wrong with you?"Austin walks in sweat running down his face.

"I wore your mums apron tiyla got pissed and stormed out and i dont know where she is"He thinks for abit before grabbing a hoodie and chucks me my keys.

"I'll check the neighbours and her friends house,you drive around and check any parks and the school and call me if you find her,I'll do the same"I nod and turn all the elements off on the stove and lock the door.I hope shes safe and warm because its cold and just started to rain.shit.

Austin's P.O.V

"Hey man"Dean greets me.

"Yeah hey,is my sister here?"

"Nah sorry she isnt,is something wrong?"I debate on whether to tell him or not.

"Shes run off but if you see her can you give me a call"he nods.

"Yeah sure i hope you find her,do you need any help?"

"Thanks,no its alright"My phone beeps and its from kate.I roll my eyes,shes the last person i want to talk to right now.

I start to pick up on a light jog towards emma's house.

So many things have happened to the both of us,things we didnt deserve......Guilt and regret is what i start to feel......What am i doing? Why did i agree?.....this....isnt right......

"YOU CAN GO EAT MUD-oh hey austin"Nell says realising im at the door.

"Hey is tiyla here?"I say getting straight to the point.

"No"She says abit too quickly....

"Are you sure?"I say stepping closer to her,now im towering over her since shes so small.

"Yes,Yes i am"she says back confidently,her eyes staring hard into mine.She looks like a miniversion of emma right now.

"Youve taught her well"I say to emma whos standing in the doorway.

"Well she is my sister,now what do you want?"She says,eyebrows raised.

"Is my sister here?"I ask again.

"No why what happened?"Emma says but i have a feeling shes lieing...she would always act innocent when she was lieing..

.everyone fell for it even me.

"Emma she stormed out and i dont know where she is.Rhece is beating himself up about it because it happened when he was with her so please is she here"

She stares at me long and hard but her eyes soften probably due to the concern and worry on my face.

"She was here not too long ago,tears running down her face.....but i think she needs space to think"Nell cuts in.Her facials reassuring.

"One thing i know about tiyla is that she can handle things on her own,she knows im here for her so im not worried like i said she needs space"I shake my head.

"She shouldnt have to deal with it all by herself"

"She has been though,no one was there except me but i couldnt help her.....its like she wanted help but not from me...."She says sadly.What she said was like a slap in the face.no a punch in the face.

"Thanks.....But ive given her too much space.....its time i help her"I leave before they could say anything.The rain starts to poor more and so i start to sprint needing to find her.

As im running past a tourist place i hear shouting....