Chapter 36

(if you want listen to say Something by yah know a great big world feat christina aguilera idk I thought it goes with this chapter idk up to yo

Mia's P.O.V

"Mia" I flinch,not realising she was behind me.

"Come on Mia,turn around please"My body slowly turns to face her.she takes a seat on my bed,folding her hands together.

"I know you don't like talking,but Mia I think its time you put whatever worries you had behind you and just talk"My hands start to sweat and I can feel myself heating up.

You can do this.

I don't know.......what if-what if-

"Mia?"my head snaps up,tiyla is staring at me with worry.

Say something!

"Are you ok?"I shake my head,standing up.

FLASHBACK

"Dad! Mum! someones at the door!"No reply.

"Mia go open the freaking door!!"lance yells,annoyed at the person who keeps knocking.I roll my eyes.

"Ok! Yesh what got up your butt this morning"I mutter,dragging my feet to the door.

"Your not welcome here anymore"he sways around for abit before leaning on the doorway.

"Where's your sisterrrrr"I take a step back and scrunch my nose in disgust. he really needs a mint.

"She's not here,and even if she was she wouldn't want to see you.I mean look how pathetic you look turning up here drunk"he balls his fists and takes a step towards me.I dont flinch or stagger back.

"Listennn here miya"

"Mia"I snap.

"Whaatever,I don't likeee smart mouths like you sooo keepp your moutrh shut swweet hearrt or I'll make you"he slurs.

"And I don't like drunk low-lifes like you and is that a threat? Oh wow I'm so scared"I say in a baby voice.His eyes fill with rage.

"You don't want to mess with me little girlll I know peopleeee so donnt test mee"He says waving his arms around like a crazy person.I roll my eyes and slam the door in his face.

FLASH BACK OVER

What I didn't realise was that that night I made a huge mistake.

Days after my encounter with Cameron he started to send death threats to my house,putting them in my locker,texting me.

I started to become scared that he would do the things he said he would do.This was the time I started not talking.

My parents found out about the death threats 5 months later but they thought it was directed to Maria but what they didn't know is that it was to me.

After he was sent to jail we all moved here where everything now is different all because of me.

I eventually stopped talking.I was so angry at myself for putting my familys life's in danger all because I couldn't keep my mouth closed.

Now it's different.my mouth is always closed.I haven't said a word in what seems like forever.

"Mia"I stand up nd start to pace the room.my breaths becoming quick and short.

"Mia what's wrong?"I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't........say anything.

"It-t was my f-fault"