chapter 20

ok so can i just say i am so so so sorry for the delay of updating, school work has been so much, I'm barely getting any time anymore and this coronavirus shit makes everything 1000x worse, i know this isn't really an excuse but I'm sorry for being so late

I'll try to update more regularly from now on (I've probably said that before smh) and i hope there won't be any delays as bad as this in the future

don't worry i will absolutely NOT be discontinuing this book, i still enjoy writing it but it feels like i don't have time anymore

anyways sorry for that, enjoy this chapter❤

                                 ________________________________________

It hadn't even reached 5 minutes when a BMW pulled up beside them.

"Ay, Josh is here."

Reva frowned.

"Josh Richards?" she said, keeping her gaze on the black car.

"The one and only." Chase smirked, pulling Reva towards the vehicle.

The window of the front seat rolled down to reveal quite a busted up Josh.

"What's poppin' man?" he said to Chase, not noticing Reva next to him.

"Nothin much. Party still on?"

"Of course man. Hop in- wait a minute...." Josh frowned.

"What?" Chase questioned, opening the door for Reva, but she didn't get inside....yet.

"Is that Reva? From PV?" (A/N PV is Passaic Valley)

"Uh, yeah. You know her?" Chase pushed Reva into the car and then slamming the door, nearly hitting her arm before she quickly moved further into the car.

Josh smirked.

"Nah. Just heard of her." he said, looking behind him, seeing Reva with a scared look on her face. "Never even interacted with her actually."

Josh winked at Reva, then turned back towards the wheel, seeing Chase getting into the passenger seat in the corner of his eye.

"Shit....." Reva whispered to herself. She was so dead.

~~5 minutes later~~

The car stopped at a large house, maybe hundreds of people partying outside near a pool, and probably multiple more people were inside.

"Aight we're here." Josh said, taking the keys out of the car.

"Great. Thanks bro." Chase replied, opening the car door, immediately being swarmed by multiple girls before the door could even be closed. Once he had closed it though, and was now dealing with the thirsty females that were surrounding him, Josh took this as a chance to talk to Reva. He turned around in his seat once again, and fixed her with a glare.

"Now don't you think I haven't forgotten about you and your little bitch Alejandro." he said."Remember me?"

Reva slowly nodded her head, not wanting to make any false moves.

"Well i hope you know that you and your stupid boyfriend aren't getting away with the shit you did to me. And that other friend of yours...what's her name?"

Reva didn't speak. She couldn't say Ebun's name, if she did then Ebun was going to be in so much danger.

"Staying silent, huh?" Josh frowned. He then proceeded to pull out a gun from a compartment in his car. He pointed it at Reva's head and smirked.