Camellia Blooms - FIFTY- NINE

Colors

I see colors in every way for example, the color of my parents eyes, the way my cheeks redden when I think of Yuu and they way his blue crisp shirt fit into his lean body.

Everyone has their own color, when they're sad it's the color of blue. When in love, the color of red and purity, the color of white.

But with one splash of color creates a different one.

I'm not sure if it's associated with our experience or our thoughts, but I think colors represent our moods and our aura.

I don't know, I think I'm rambling nonsense again, I need to sleep.

It's too early to wake up, I only need to sleep.

...

I prepared a gift for Yuu's mother and father, although it doesn't cost too much, I know they value the thought rather than the cost.

They are good people, without the arrogance that rich people have, they're very much the same as any other parents.

Even so, I could still feel my hand getting clammy from anxiousness. I tried to calm myself down by thinking of good memories but it seems like it didn't change anything.

"Nervous?"

Yuu asked and I shook my head, I need to stay strong. I know there's a lot of bad things to say about the relationship of a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law.

Then I felt his hand clasping mine and right there and then, I feel calm. I took his hand and kissed the back of his palm. He looked for a second and pecked me on my lips before focusing on driving.

This guy, he never really waste time to take advantage of me huh?

When I saw their home I can't even hide the stiffness in my body. My goodness! It even grew larger than the last time!

Yuu opened his car and I took his hand towards mine and walked to their house. After a few rings from the doorbell, we were surprised to see Yuu's father in a heart apron.

"Welcome! Don't just stand there, come in!" He said with an inviting smile before I step inside their house.

As always, it was simple yet elegant, shades of white to black where seen splashed in the inside of the house. A little glass chandelier in the middle and a spiral staircase coupled with some photos of their family.

"It's you when we're just eight years old" Yuu said as we looked at the picture containing a toothless me smiling on the camera with a lollipop on her hand and Yuu on my right with his hands on my shoulder.

"How cute" I said when I saw Yuu's bare picture with his mom bathing Yuu.

He blushed and held my hand to steer me off of his adorable pictures. From the dining room, I can already smell the food that is being cooked by Yuu's parents.

Seriously, I think it's a privilege for us to eat the food they cooked.

After a few moments, Yuu's parents emerged in the kitchen holding a lot for delicacies on their hands.

"Let me help-"

"You're our guest, no need to do that" Yuu's mother said with a smile as she continued bringing the food over the table.

Looking at the food briught and cooked by Yuu's parents, I can imagine how much food will be going into my stomach. Before I knew it, we were already eating and chatting together.

...

"So...you two dating?"

"Ma" Yuu said with a noticeable blush in his ears as I stiffled a giggle.

"We are Auntie" I smiled with a hint of bashfulness on my face.

"I knew you two would be together! I can feel it in my guts!" Yuu's father said as he patted Yuu's back.

"That's right, you two are a pair match made in heaven!" Yuu's mother said as I grew more embarrassed and red at their words.

"Ma, Callia's getting too shy, I'm afraid she'll run if you tease her more" Yuu said with a hint of pamper in his voice.

I could only lower my head as I tried to stop the blush from reaching up on my face. Taking sight of the gift I bought for Yuu's parents, I immediately held it and presented it to them.

"These are medicinal teas and a couple set gloves I brought for you Auntie and Uncle" I said as I held Yuu's hands with fear.

I know that they're not materialistic people but I still wanted to make a good impression for them.

"Oh my! You don't have to!"

"How fillial of you, we will treasure it!"

At their words, I could finally breathe and smiled gratefully at them. Yuu on the other hand squeezed my hands and returned with a heart stopping smile.

Truly, how unfair for him to be this handsome.

"So...did I pass?" I whispered at Yuu's ears as he watched his parents boast my gifts from their friends.

"You clearly did" he said and when I looked at Auntie and Uncle both wearing grins in their faces, I smiled at myself.

Thank goodness.

I think in my past life, Yuu was the only person who tried to give me happiness by small things. I didn't realize the importance of him and now, I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

Now, I wanted to make him happy too like he did in the past.

***
Hi people!!! Thank you for the comments and votes! I love reading your comments! Make sure to stay safe as always okay?

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!