Camellia Blooms - THIRTY- ONE

Age

With old age comes wisdom.

It was indeed true, but not all of it.

I think in my early twenties, I could say that I have learned some things about myself and the people around me. It could be said that I have also experienced time passing by and the feeling of nostalgia.

But I can't say that I've grown much smarter than I was before.

I think I just became more realistic and too pessimistic about life.

I think adult life for me was the worst time of my life.

...

Time skip

It's already 2020, the year where my time stopped.

I can still vividly remember the events that happened in the past and how I changed it. I no longer work in a insurance company and is now currently an intern in one of the famous technology company.

Now I feel relieved that my mother can actually boast my accomplishments towards our greedy relatives.

I had prevented dad's accident, thank goodness.

And he left after the two of us became more acquainted with each other. I really can't say that the two of us became good friends but I can't say we're total strangers.

I just don't want to be too attached to him.

I already knew that he'll leave once highschool finished, I don't want to be hurt again.

And I didn't fell in love with him.

I think.

...

"Callia! I thought were going in a trip! You promised!" Alice said as she swung my arms around while she pout.

"I know, I'm sorry I got too caught up on my work" I slightly smiled at her.

These days, Alice was having the best time of her life now that she has finally caught Bai Chen De's heart.

She's been chasing over him for a long time and honestly, I hope they can stay forever.

"What about Yuu? Will he come?"

"I don't know"

These years, I have successfully alienate our relationship. I knew that it's bad and is probably give me a couple of questions from my parents and friends but I needed to.

I don't want to hurt his feelings.

You already did.

"You two...I don't really know what happened between the two of you but you have my side Callia" Alice said as she held my hand tightly.

"Thank you Alice...really"

At least I still have my friend, but it still hurts.

I promised her that I would go with her this Saturday and she seems elated which made me smile.

There's still a person who can bring sunlight in my life.

Not just him.

***
This may seem too abrupt but I was simply telling Callia's past, present and future. I wanted to finish her high school experience because I think I've been dragging it for too long.

Sorry for that.

Anyways, thank you everyone for the votes, please stay in your homes and stay healthy!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!