Camellia Blooms - SIXTEEN

Youth

We all had our different experiences when it comes to our youth.

There was a time where we wished we could all of back to those carefree days, those feelings that made us so free and those times where all we can do is to have fun.

We're youths who doesn't really cherish their youths.

We spend our life so carelessly.

And waste our time in unnecessary things.

Just like our youths, our time is limited.

The smiles, laughter and pain will vanish together with the passage of time.

And so our youth.

...

It was him.

Hair as black as the night sky, eyes with the of azure. He was standing tall in his slim figure, with every step he take, I'm afraid the thump of my heart will be heard across the class.

He's the perfect man, with a set of skills ranging from academic and the problem solving skills that is needed in the real world.

He's flawless.

Face, body and mind, you cannot find a fault in him.

Yet all I could see was his cunningness, his fox like nature. He's like a siren, pulling me into a deep trance and then drowning me with confusion.

"May I seat here?" His voice was naturally low, sounding like the strum of a cello.

I knew that it would happen, yet why does my heart still beat so hurriedly?

My palm was in a fist as I try to calm myself. The girls in the room were glaring at me hatefully, they were jealous of me.

Of course, he's the most handsome guy in this room, probably across this campus, and he's asking me if he can seat beside me?

What in the world was he thinking when he ask that?

"You can't, there's someone seated in here" I managed to calm myself and say those words. It was true though, but in my past, I told him that someone was here but he can seat.

What a foolish action.

"Oh, well, can I sit here? For temporary?" He ask with his usual impeccable smile.

"No"

No you won't seat here.

No I will not let you hurt me again.

No I won't let you inside my heart again.

...

"The whole campus was talking about your rejection to-"

"I don't want to hear about it, let them talk. It doesn't concern me"

Yuu and I were walking down the road towards our home. I didn't want to hear about it again, let them speculate, I don't want drama.

I just want to live my life for today.

"Callia? Uhm..."

"Yes?" I look at him, his eyes weren't looking at me. He seems nervous, but why?

"Did...did you happen to..uh...notice something?"

Something?

I shook my head which made him look downwards, he was contemplating about something and I was about to ask when a familiar voice rang on the street.

Ru Wu Jie

***

Hi people! You finally knew his name! Well, let's all decide if this man is a good man or not in the following chapters!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!