Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-EIGHT

Today

I'll do something today.

Maybe that something will bring joy to my day, or maybe it won't, I don't know.

I use to think a lot about my future, not thinking about the present and how my day will turn out.

If I could do anything I want just for today, will they judge me?

I hope they don't, because it hurts.

...

"Hey, you're avoiding me again"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

I turned towards him and glared, he's pissing me off. Now that I see him again, I was reminded of his 'unwanted' visit on my house.

"Well, let me get that first and we'll continue"

"No thank you" I avoided his hand that was about to grab the books I was tasked to bring to the library.

He was stupefied at first and I ignored him by leaving him in the hallway. Not a minute passed by and I could already heard his footsteps on me and I grew more irritated, I snap back at him.

"Stop following me you pric- good day principal"

My head was already numb by the principal's stare and I could only stiffly smile at him.

I feel like my mouth has already gone tired from smiling and I was glad when he turned his back to me.

"Good day to you too and FYI, I'm not following you" he said while I bowed at him and smile again.

Shutting my eyes, I heard a familiar laughter behind me and I immediately swing my left foot towards his shin.

Welp, I missed, he seems like he was ready for it though.

"You freaking ass! How could you-argh!"

"What did I do?"

He smiled so innocently and I could only grit my teeth and walk away in fuming anger. This man would be the death of me!

...

I walk home alone since Yuu was finishing his club activities and I couldn't help but be more grateful at that fact.

I looked at the small bakery in our neighborhood, it was still here and it will still be here in the future. I remember every time I buy some melon bread, Yuu would always but two pieces for me.while he chose a h and cheese one. The two of us were already acquainted to the retailer, Auntie He, she is a kind and energetic person who always gives us sweets every time we go there.

"Auntie He!"

"Oh? Callia! How are you?"

We exchanged greetings and I bought two melon bread and some egg tart for today's dessert. I bet father would drool over this, with that thought, I simply walked away after saying my farewells to Auntie He.

I was so close to our house when a familiar figure caught my attention. I was shocked and confused for a second then I realize that it'll happen in the future.

I wasn't expecting it to be this early though.

It was him.

Just 15 steps away from my house.

Ru Wu Jie.

***
Sorry for the late chapter, I was drawing earlier and totally forgot about it hehehe 😂😂

Do you think it's okay? Does it look ugly? Sorry, I'm an amateur at this and I can draw but not really so, so well you know?

Lend me your thoughts people.

Anyways, thank you so much for the votes!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!