Camellia Blooms - FOURTEEN

Classmates

People are classified into two sections.

They are either an ally or an enemy.

You must draw a clear line between friends and enemies. It is a bit hard to determine whether a person is a good or bad one.

Sometimes, those who are good are only good in front while the people you think are bad aren't actually bad.

People's eyes are only for visuals.

We tend to classify people based on their looks.

Who you trust is a different matter, you really can't distinguish whether someone is true to you.

It's like finding a needle in a middle of a haystack, it's that hard.

It's so hard.

...

Classmates for me are either foe or friend.

I was shy and timid at first, but as time passes by, I became the vibrant sunny girl they knew.

"Oh, Callia! You're here!" It was my new friend, Alice Shen.

She's a girl with a mixed blood, black hair and blue eyes. She's the typical friendly girl who can charm you with her bubbly energy.

She's my new friend, we met by the help of Yuu and since then, had been treating each other like old friends.

In the future, she would be married to her long time boyfriend of 7 years. Dating is prohibited in this campus so she can only like her crush and nothing more than that.

Well, they did have a happy ending.

"You came, here are your notes" a boy appeared and gave me a stack of notes.

Looking up, I see our class president, Bai Chen De with his black rimmed glasses covering his single lidded eyes.

"Bai Chen! What about me?" Alice immediately came up to me like a hopping rabbit.

"Did you had an accident?" Alice shook her head. "Then no notes" he coldly said and turned around.

"Ouch! That hurt" Yuu said while Alice pouted, I could only look away in embarrassment.

Alice is such an upfront girl! She's not shy to show her feelings! Aye, looking at the stiff rule-lover boy, I can only wish for Alice's patient to broaden more.

Our history teacher came and we immediately transformed into a bunch of nice kids. I sat into the nearest window and now, started my daily life in school.

...

Canteen.

Sucks.

Not because of the food though, but the people lining up for it. They said that food in school is much more better than home is true, but not for me.

I learned how to cook after living on my own for quite a long time. I also developed a tendency to eat quietly and swiftly or my ears will bleed from my superior's scoldings again.

The three of us ate as Yuu and Alice started to chat up with each other. I was silently munching on my food when I heard a familiar name on Alice's mouth.

He's here?

Isn't it too early?

"ia- Callia? Is something wrong?"

I snapped back into my earlier confusion and stared at the two of them. They look worried and I can see Yuu's concern thickening.

"I'm fine, I just...I just need some air, yeah" I said and take my plate and send it to the piles of plates.

Yep, I need some air.

I need some space to think.

***
New chapter!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!