Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-SIX

Meet

There are millions of people all around the world, and to think that I could meet my special someone seemed a bit laughable to me.

But now that I met him-no, I just met the wrong person.

I know it's not him.

Because if I did met my special someone, he shouldn't treat me so unfairly, he wouldn't leave me behind and most of all, he wouldn't hurt me.

So that's not my special someone.

He's not.

And he'll never be.

...

This bastard!

I thought I lost him but here he is, trailing me as if he was my long lost tail. He makes me feel so irritated and I just want to ask him, bet him to stop doing this.

I don't want to meet him anymore.

I wouldn't avoid him if we are in school and I would try to see him in a different light. I'll try but I can't guarantee that it'll work.

So I ignored him for the rest of the ride, soon I left the train and is now walking to my usual path to home when I was suddenly held by my wrist.

"You-"

"It's me"

It was only him now that I see his face being reflected by the lamp post, I felt that God was too unfair to us.

He's just too mesmerizing to look at and if it was me in the past, I would have blush beet red from his smoldering stare. Now, I can only glare at him and step on his foot.

"Shi- ahh! Why'd you do that?"

"Hmph! How dare you sneak up on me! That's what you get for being a creep!" I said while I run to get away from him.

"I was just trying to get you home!" He shouted and I could only pretend that I don't know him and go on my merry way home.

...

Another day has passed and now I'm cooking some pancakes for papa and mama, it's my way of saying thank you to them.

"My Ah'Xu, this daughter of mine is really a Papa's girl"

"Yep, I really am pa" i could only smile at him as I offered a plate of pancakes for him and mama.

"Well, she did a good job at handling the kitchen, I thought I need to call the emergency or something when she asked to cook" mama said with a laughing tone while papa laughed at her words.

This is what I exactly want.

It's supposed to be this way, but I know it'll get better.

I just need to avoid a certain man.

"I'll leave now or I'll be too late for first subject"

"Okay, did you bring everything?" Mama asked while I nod.

I turned the doorknob and was surprised to hear the doorbell ringing. Yuu doesn't normally ring the doorbell, he just knocks or wait for me to arrive.

Opening the door, I was flabbergasted to see the certain man that I was supposed to avoid.

And he's in my house.

Fuck.

***
Thank you for the votes!!! Hope you like this chapter!

Stay safe people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!