Chapter Twenty One: Shit Just Got Real!

LUCY'S P.O.V

That mother fucker... He's just trying to mess with my head... Yeah that's it. If I ignore him, he would just stop and go away!.... Right?

I rolled my eyes and wanted to walk away but before I could, he grabbed my elbow and stared into my eyes. We were so close that our noises were almost touching.

I was about to smack that dumbass across the face when I saw how big and beautiful green eyes he had.

I never really paid attention to his awesome curls. And don't get me started with those dimples!

I felt like I was hypnotised and he was my drug.... No! Stop it! I bet he does this to every other gir-- Oh my fucking god his curls!

I don't know why but I had butterfly's all over my stomach.I started playing with his curls. We both started to giggle.

We were having such a great time when...

LOUIS'S P.O.V

I can't believe that girl even had the thought of bringing rainbow socks to a mall! Really?

I was about to go inside the mall to look for the rest of the boys and Lucy when I saw the most horrible thing!

I saw my Hazza and Lucy flirting! No one touches my Hazza but ME! That's typical Harry if you ask me. I better leave them alon-- How dare she touch Hazza'a curls!

Every time I'll tried to touch Harry's curls he would move somewhere else! When I saw MY Harry put his hand on Lucy's waist, I lost it!

I ran behind them and gabbed Lucy's leash and dragged her to the front of the mall. She crossed her arms and said "why the fuck did you do that?!!?"

"I did you a favor! You were practically snogging my Hazza!" I said shaking my head. "Wait what?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

I shook my head some more and said "You and Hazza were flirting! You were playing with his curls while he was holding you by your waist!"

Her mouth was open and her eyes looked like there were pooping out. "Me? I did that?" she said with disbelieve.

"Yess! You were like another person!" I said to Lucy pointing to Harry. He was smiling and dancing his happy dance with Zayn, Niall and Liam. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh my fucking gosh! I did do that! I'm a fucking dumbass!" Lucy said and face palmed herself.

"It's ok! Everyone falls for Hazza's dimples and curls. Even I fell for those sexy curls. I mean who wouldn't!" I told Lucy.

"Wait...You're not gay right?" Lucy asked me. "No I have a girlfriend, Eleanor! Don't you remember I told you about her?" I told her.

"Oh you weren't lying?" she said grinning. I sighed, and got her leash "Come on lets go to the boys I want to go shopping!" I wined and stomped my feet. "Ok lets go!" said Lucy said.

We went to the boys and tried to tell them to go inside the mall to start shopping but somehow I started to dance with the boys while Lucy just stood there with her arms crossed.

"Come on! Dance with us!" said Niall doing a hip trust. "I rather not."said Lucy biting her lips. "Please" said Harry grabbing her by her waist.

"Harry NO!" yelled Zayn. But it was too late. Lucy smacked Harry across the face. "Don't you ever touch me like that EVER again!" she said walking to Liam.

"What? I thought you liked it!?" said Harry rubbing the cheek Lucy slapped. "Oh please why would I like that?" Lucy said pointing to Harry.

"It didn't look like that a few minutes ago." said Harry with a grin. OHHHH shit just got real!

"Louis, didn't you want to go shopping?" said Lucy nervously. "YES! LETS GO!" I said stomping my feet.

LUCY'S P.O.V

"It didn't look like that a few minutes ago." Dammmmmm! Shit just got real! I really don't know what came up to me when I was playing with Harry.

I think that it just got to me! I don't know! But what I do know is that It would never happen again!