Chapter Twenty Four: No one Leaves Louis Tomlinson Alone~Fittingroom

LUCY'S P.O.V

"Yup." I said to Louis and with that I told Louis to turn around while I changed.

When I was ready, I turned to look at the mirror and like always, I looked horrible. The only difference was that I enjoyed looking horrible this time.

"Yes!" I yelled/wishperd and Louis turned around instantly.

"Damn Lucy.. you look .. um... Presentable?"

"Shut up I know I look like crap" I said smiling.

"And you're happy about that?"

"Yeah, yeah I know I look like an ugly fatass who has no life I heard it a million times before." I told Louis waving my hands, telling him to hurry up and stop talking so I can go on stage.

"Lucy , we both know that I wasn't going to say that, come on"

"Then what were you going to say?"

*** Few minutes of silence ***

"Solved my case." I said and went to the stage leaving Louis speechless.

LOUIS'S P.O.V

"Yeah, yeah I know I look like an ugly fatass who has no life I heard it a million times before." said Lucy calmly waving her hands, telling me to stop talking so she can go on stage.

What? No! I mean yeah I was going to say like she looks like a grandma or something like that but not that she was an ugly fatass. No, she wasn' at all! How can she think that? At first I thought she was playing but then I saw her serious.

"Lucy, we both know I wasn't going to say that"

"Then what were you going to say?" Lucy responded with her hands on her hips.

" Solved my case." says Lucy giving me no time to even respond. And then just leaves.  No one leaves Louis  Tomlinson alone in a dressing room!

I quickly walked where the boys were so I can see the reaction they'll have when they see Lucy.

LUCY'S P.O.V

I took my time and walked on stage. It was REALLY awkward. At first, Harry and Niall looked at me like if I was a cute puppy, but then they saw me with the dress. All the boys faces turned from smiles to confusion and then to awkward.

As I walked awkardly up and down the stage, I stopped to look at the boys expressions and I almost laughed my ass off. Harry and Niall looked horrified, Louis and Zayn looked amused and Liam looked like if I was normal.

"You like? Ima buy this dress for sure!" I said posing into a cupcake pose. I looked like if I was going to burst out laughing any minute.

"Um... are you sure Lucy? I mean that dress just dosen't scream Lucy. You know?" said Harry trying so hard not to hurt my feelings.

Ok Lucy, This is the time to use the acting lessons Ashley always used to teach me... well if I ever even listened. But whatever, I guess I'll just wing it!

''What? You don't like this dress?" I said to the boys trying to make my face look sad but failing so badly.

"No, Lucy, don't take it like that. You can buy the dress. You can wear it everyday all day long!" said Niall trying to cheer me up.

"Woah thanks Niall." I heard Harry whispered to Niall looking annoyed.

I saw Louis trying so hard not to laugh but he looked like he was going to take a shit any minute.

I can't take it anymore. I bursted out laughing almost falling on the floor.

"What? You aren't sad? And aren't you going to buy the dress?" Said Liam looking confusing.

I jumped off the stage and sat next to Louis and Harry.

"Me? Sad? About the dress? Heck no... Why would I want to buy this ugly ass dress? I mean just look at this rag!" I told the boys showing them the dress.

The boys just laughed and we went to pay for the dresses Zayn, Louis and I picked out.

We got out of Forever 21 and we all just stood there in silence.

I know that it's a long shot but trying to quietly sneak out of the mall and leave came to my mind but it'll never work with  Zayn and Liam blocking my view 24/7.

I was looking around the mall when I saw the most marvelous thing in the world. McDonalds. Now it was my turn to block Liam's and Zayn's view; so I stepped in front of them and gave them my puppy eyes.

"CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE GIVE ME LIKE 40 BUCKS? LIKE RIGHT NOW?!?!" I pleaded Zayn and Liam.

"Wait why do you--"

Niall interrupted Zayn and yelled "DON'T YOU BLOODY SEE?!?! IT'S MC'DONALDS!!! LIAM CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP GIVE US FORTY BUCKS?!"

Liam made a long/loud sigh, opened his wallet and pulled out two 20 dollar bill. "Ok. Here, 40 bucks but no fighting--"

Niall and I both jumped for the bills at the same time. When we thought we were going to grab it, we both fell on the floor face flat.

"Hey!" said Liam holding the two bills up in the air.

"Sup" I said smirking and getting up from the floor.

"I told you both to not fight and that's the first thing you do! Well if you're gunna fight, then I guess I can't give you the 40 bucks..." said Liam crossing his arms.

"No!" Niall and I said in unison.

"Fine." I started to say

"We won't fight." finished saying Niall.

Liam stayed quiet and thought for a second. Then he gave me and Niall both a 20 dollar bill.

"Here" Liam told us both.

"What-- aren't we going to get 40 bucks eaacchhh? " I asked.

"It's called being nice and s-h-a-r-i-n-g." replied Liam crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes and said "fine."

"Race you to McDonalds!" Yelled Niall and with that, we took off.

Like always, I won. I did my victory dance while Niall fake sobbed on Louis' shirt.

"Next!" Yelled a girl about my age with black hair and green highlights. I read her name tag which said 'Diane'

"Hi." Niall told her with a smile. I turned around to see Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam covering their ears with there hands. I did the same. I bet she was going to scream just like the other crazy fan girls.

She looked at us and said "Are you going to order or not?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•