Chapter Eight: Larry Stylison

LIAM'S P.O.V

I am so excited! Today is Danielle's birthday and I planned this party for a least year!

Everything is going to be perfect!

Niall and Louis had to get the decorations,

I had to make sure Danielle doesn't know that there is a party,

Zayn needed to get the food ready

Harry had to get everything to the place he rented.

We all started to get to work when the concert finished. I saw Harry sad to I told Louis to get a break and check up on him.

I was so happy that I couldn't get my smile of my face for one second.

Louis told me that Harry went for a 5 minute walk so I just nodded. He must be tired. After an hour I got worried because Harry wasn't back and we only had to bring the stuff to the place.

I know that if Harry didn't come we should bring the stuff the the place. But only one problem. Harry wanted the place to be a surprise so he wouldn't tell us!

The party started at 10 and it was 10:15. Everyone was texting him and calling him but no answer. I was worried but mad! How could he do this to me...to us?

All the people we invited started calling so we had to cut the party. We headed to the house.

I said I was sorry to Danielle more than 30 times for not making a party but she would just kiss me and said she didn't care.

Oh how I love her! In 4 hours we saw Harry come in, I told Danielle to go upstairs. She started to say no but when she saw I was red, she ran upstairs.

I started yelling at Harry, then Harry started yelling at me. I said something that I shouldn't have said but I didn't care!

I ran to my room slammed the door and hugged Danielle. We both started crying.

She started saying that this is her fault but every time she did I made her look at me in the eyes then we'll kiss.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I woke up a 6 and couldn't go back to sleep. So I started to think about last night but started to tear up because I felt so bad.

I mean Liam was planning this party for so long! I wanted to make things better but how? I spend at least an hour thinking of a plan to make things right when it hit me.

Why not remake the surprise party? I spended the rest of the morning writing down the plan when Louis came. I think that I had 50 papers all over my bed so when Louis came I tried hiding all the papers but failed badly.

"Oh.. um.. hey boobear what chu doing here?" I said to him nervously still trying to hide the paper even though I know it's not working.

"I came up to check on you. What is this?" he said grabbing one of the papers.

"NOOOOO!!!!!! give me it!" I said trying to grab it. "Wow! I knew you were sweet but I never thought you would do something like this!" I blushed and hugged him

"Oh how I missed you boobear!" I said " You know I can't live without my Hazza!" said Louis with a smile on his face.

"But you have to keep this a secret!" I said with a serious face. "yeah, yeah, yeah now give boobear a hug!" he said giving me a big hug (awww larry stylison moment!)