Chapter Six:The rapper

LUCY'S P.O.V

The concert finished so I went to get a taxi because we came to the concert in Ashley's car. Damn. You would think there will be taxis around staples center but noooo *sacasum*. I was walking in this dark looking ally trying to find a train station.

The ally looked like it would never finish when I saw this man with purple hoddie. He was wobbling and it was clear that he was drunk. My biggest fear are drunk people.

I know it sounds stupid but everything about drunk people freak me out. I started to walk fast but then i hear him come closer. When I was about to run, he pulled my hair and pushed me on the floor. I was terrified and started to cry and scream for help.

He kicked and punched me every time I screamed. I know that I should be kicking his ass but i was so fucking scared that I couldn't move.

When he tried to take my shirt off I started kicking and screaming even more. I saw this guy running to me I was screaming my head off while the man was ripped my shirt off.

I thought that he was going to rape me too when i saw the guy pull him off me punching him and kicking him in the stomach. When you see a guy about 17 years old fight a 65 year old man you scream okay?

He stopped and said to the man "Don't you dare do that again you son of a bitch!" He carried me bridal style.

But before he could, I stopped him and kicked the dunk man in the 'manhood' and said "asshole" Then he carried me.

I was shaking so he brought me to this caffe. We were talking for bit and I found out the he was 17 years old and his name was Mason.

"I'm going to the bathroom" he told me. I really didn't want him to go cause I was still shaking but I said ok anyways.

Then my heart stoped I saw the drunk guy. I tried to run but failed because the minute I steped outdside I fell in my knees so I just started to sob. I didn't care.

I lost the one person who I needed. I always get bullied. I cut myself. So I don't care if he rapes me, let alone kill me! I just want all of this to end! I saw him running after me I closed my eyes and got ready for the worst.

I begged one more time "Please don't hurt me again!!" I looked up to see the one and only Niall (Harry) . I was still shaking. "Who did this to you?" I could hear the anger in his voice... but why?

I mean everyone who knows me hates me and doesn't care about me so why him? I was confused but told him anyway.

Before I could finish my sentence I remember the evil grin on his face and how he tried to touch me so I just sobbed on my knees.

He tried to carry me. I don't even know this guy! I mean yeah he's famous and all but still I don't know anything about him!

Even though my ribs were killing me, I was kicking him and punching him in the back. I tried to kick him in his balls but ended up kicking him in his stomach.

I felt like I was being fucking kidnapped! He forced me to go inside his car. I mean like bitch please do you think I'm going inside a car with someone I don't know after almost getting raped?!?

But then again he forced me. I didn't talk. I didn't want to. I just wanted to go to my house. I just wanted to cut. That's what I NEED to do right now! Once again Niall had to bring my worst fear up.

So this time I told him everything. While I was telling him the story I remembered that I left Mason alone! He must be worried sick! Fuck!

I got out of the car when I saw my house. Then out of no where Niall asked for my number. I was surprised and mad at the same time. Before he could say anything else I closed the door. (Yeah like a boss )

When I stepped into my apartment, I saw Ashley but she went to her room and I went to the drawer where I kept my razor.

I found it, sat at the end of my couch and started to think everything through.

ok so I lost my best friend,got beaten up by a 65 year old man, almost got raped, got bruises all over my body. I just couldn't anymore! I tried suicide before but in the middle of trying it, Ashley came to me and stopped me.

But now I just needed to cut. I don't know why but every time I cut I feel good. After I was done I went to my room to find The biggest surprise ever!

The puppy I wanted for months! Every time school finish I always begged Ashley to bring me to the pet store to look at this puppy!

I 'walked' to the puppy to read the note someone left me. But I already knew who it was. Ashley has my keys too, so she must've brang him here!

Dear Lucy, I'm sorry. I know that you won't forgive me but please give me another chance! To show you that I'm sorry I bought the puppy you always wanted. XXX Ashley.

I wasn't mad at Ashley anymore cause I know that if she was such a stuck up like me, I would have done the same thing. I was hugging the dog so tight! I think that I choking the dog so I stopped.

Then It came to me whats going to name the dog?!?! After hours of thinking and playing with the dog I named her after my mom.... Darcy.

••

Hello! I want to say that no. I don't cut! and that I am scared of drunk ass people! I don't know why but They freak me out! -Emely