Chapter Thirteen: Niall, Harrry, Zayn, Liam, Louis

LUCY'S POV

I woke up. I didn't remember what happened. I sat up on the couch and then everything came to me. The mans, the van, the needle, and Darcy!

I swear Ima kill those fucking kidnappers! I don't care what they do to me but Ima kick their asses! When I was about to walk I heard someone yell "GO UNDER COVER!"

If I were them I should. I got up and started to look for the mans. I saw a feet behind the couch, I grind and said " I wonder where you are?"

I grabbed his foot and dragged him to the nearest room, he started to scream like a girl and tried to grab the end of the door but failed.

I heard the 4 other guys say "BOOBEAR! LOUIS!" I know that annoying face anywhere, but wasn't his name Liam? Then I froze...... it can't be....one direction.... kidnapped....me?

Shock turned into anger. I pushed him to the wall and said " Why?" I went out and looked for Niall.

I saw him looked like he was going to die, he should but I didn't want to go to jail. I pushed him in the wall put my arm on his neck and almost choked him but then I remembered...jail -_-.

" Look I'm sorry!" he said looking at me. I got so angry! I'm sorry? Is that all he can say? After he kidnapped me? Left the only two people I loved behind?

"Is that all you can say? Sorry?!?! You made me left the only thing I loved! I bet she's probably dead because of 5 dumbasses!" I yelled pushing my arm more to his neck.

He turned purple but I didn't care! I kept pushing my arm more to his neck. I heard him say "help me" before Harry pulled me off Niall. "Let me go!!!" He deserves it!

" I heard Liam say "HAZZA!" WHAT? ok I'm so damm confused. " Ok what? Aren't you Zayn?" I said pointing to the blond hair guy, "No? I'm Niall." He said looking like I 'm crazy

" Wait! Isn't that asshole Niall?" I said pointed to the curly hair guy. He coughed and said

" I'm.... Harry" I turned around to see The guy with a quiff (sorry don't know how to spell it .-.)

" I thought you were Harry." I said to him. "Sorry babe, my name is Zayn" He said smiling.

I noticed that he was still holding my waist so pushed to the couch and went to stand in a corner. "So I guess you are Louis?" I said to the guy with stripes on his shirt.

He nodded, I turned to the guy who looked so sad"Liam?" He nodded. Then I don't know why but I felt dizzy and felt a hand grab me. I heard voices I think it said "What happened?!?!"

I heard another guy say " I DON'T KNOW!!" then I don't remember anything...