Chapter Fourteen: Need To Cut

LUCY'S P.O.V

I woke up in a bed in a beautiful room...wait...this isn't my room. Oh yeah I got kidnapped by one direction and they drudged me.

This bedroom was so dam beautiful it had purple wall with white and light purple polka dots and pink king size bed a flat screen t.v .....and A WINDOW!

But it had to be fucking locked!It also had a big ass bathroom and a big closet. Now was my time to escape!

I quietly walked out of the room, went through the kitchen and then I tripped on..... a bag of carrots? " You monster!" I heard Louis say running to the bag of carrots.

What?He looked at me and asked "Why are you in the kitchen?" I knew he was a dumbass but damm! A 5 year old can even know what I was doing!

I rolled my eyes and said "Gee, I don't know. I was kidnapped then drudged and you think that I won't try to escape?!" He put his hands up like if he surrendered and said "No need to be pushy!" I rolled my eyes and said "Where's the dumbass?"

He glared at me and said "It's Harry"

" Yeah, Yeah Harry dumbass what's the difference?"

He smirked and said " I wouldn't go there if I were you."

" You can't tell me what to do!" I flipped my hair on his face and walked into the living room to see the most horrifying thing ever!

I scream at the top of my lungs and covered my face with my hands and screamed again. "Harry get you'r pale ass back to you'r room and put some fucking pants on!"

I yelled not looking up but still putting my hands at my face.

Liam said "Harry! You can't walk around the house naked anymore! There is a girl in the house!"

What? He usually walks around naked? Harry started begging Liam to let him walk naked while I was still here.

I used my acting skills and pretended to cry and said

"Please Liaammm! Don't let Harry walk around with his pale ass around!" I said as I walked to Liam with my eyes close. Did I mention he was shirtless?

I touch his shoulder when I the dumbass said " umm.. you are holding me.."

I jumped up and ran to the nearest guy. With my eyes still close I was touching his hair, his nose, his mouth and even his abs ( ;D).

I kept touching his body until I heard him say " It's Liam bebe!"

I blushed and said "Is the dumbass gone?"

He giggled and said "Yeah and don't worry he won't run naked anymore"

I said " Yay!" then I remembered....kidnapped by the biggest dumbasses in the world!

" But I'm still mad at you dumbasses!" I said looking at Liam's big brown eyes.....Wait!

Stfu! He has a girlfriend! +This asshole kidnapped me! Then I remembered that I was drudged I frowned and said putting my hand in my hips "Liam?" He nodded

" I was drudged...who drudged me?" I saw his smile disappear and turned into a frown his face turned from normal to guilty.

I stepped closer and said " IT WAS YOU RIGHT?!!??!" I couldn't believe it... I was starting to KIND of trust Liam!

"Yes.. but I didn't mea-"

"Shut the fuck up! You did it and that what matters!" I stepped closer so now our nose were almost touching.

"But I'm going to make you pay.....big time!" I just ran to the room I was when I woke up.

I'm so mad/ sad/ frustrated/ and scared. I am not sad or mad that Liam drudged me because... they are kidnappers right?

mad because they are more assholes then I thought they were, I am sad because I miss Ashley and Darcey,

I am frustrated because this is all too much for me!!

I lost my only two best friends!

They mean everything to me and I had to leave them!

I was scared because if they drudged me... then what more can they do?!?!

This was just too much for me! I needed to cut... RIGHT NOW! But how? Then I had idea