Chapter V: "Mary jane won't help me."

A/N:

The picture attached is Thomas Doherty as Samuel Daemon Mills.

...

"Why did you stole his first kiss?" Holly pushed the guy beside Jaziah. Holly's gaining more confidence because of the influence of Raquelle, along with her newfound friends.

"Why do people are overreacting about it? It was just a peck, a smack!" Jaziah stated then mouths his boy toy of the day to get out.

"No! It wasn't how I see it."

"Oh poor little Jolly, you don't even know what a real kiss is." She smirked.

"A peck or not, it was his first! and you are in no—"

"You want to be each other's first? Trust me, that wouldn't go as sweet as you think it would, besides I thought you don't like him, I guess that's out of the window huh?" She didn't let her finish which only made her more angry.

"I still don't like him, but it doesn't mean I don't care about the guy!" Holly hissed.

"Yeah tell him that." She pointed at Benjamin, talking with his friends then she walked away before he can see her.

Holly looks at Benjamin and when he notices her, she instantly becomes fixated to her phone that isn't even turned on.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" She jumps at his voice, nearly dropping her phone.

"I'm fine, so are you ready for our group presentation?" She asked and he nodded, "Good, let's get to class then."

"Yeah but is it okay if we just have a run through first?"

"Sure, let me get my notes."

Benjamin waited as she rummaged her backpack and pulled out her book then it accidentally slipped through her fingers but he managed to catch it. He looked up and stared at her beautiful feline-like eyes then down to her delicate hand, reaching out for the book then he stared back at her eyes, it has changed, it was deep set like Jaziah's.

"C'mon." Jaziah slowly got out of bed. "Or I'll just leave you with your brokenheart." She looked at Benjamin who is staring at Holly and Samuel.

"Alright." He finally turned around while she slips into her leather jacket then casted a spell on the wall so that they can walk through it and go outside where his car is parked.

When they arrived there, he finds himself staring at Jaziah who is looking stunning under the moonlight as she reaches out her hand. 'She's breathtaking.' he shook off his thought.

"What the fuck are you staring at? I'm just asking for your car keys, I'm driving." He didn't notice that she has snatched his keys from his pocket.

"Y-You'll drive?" He reiterated. "No, I'll drive, you're not fully healed yet." He said sternly, getting the keys back from her hands.

"Give it to me." She snatched it back.

"No."

"Give it!"

"No!"

"Just stop or I'll kiss you again." She moved her face close to him and his heartbeat quickens, making him loose his grip on the keys so she easily got it back.

"Great job guys! I think we deserve a reward. Let's have lunch, my treat." Holly chirped, singing the last word.

Benjamin, Holly and their two other groupmates did a fantastic job on the presentation earlier that their teacher gave them all a grade of A+.

Witches, Bitches Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें