Chapter II: "I can be your china doll."

A/N:

The picture attached is Jay Hernandez as Richard Delgado.

...

It's been thirty minutes since Jaziah left Holly glued on the ground and no one has helped her.

"Guys? P-Please?" Holly said in her faintest voice.

After countless times of shouting for help, she grew tired. She bowed her head down, waiting for a miracle to happen and then two pairs of men's shoes were standing in front of her.

"S-Sam?" She looked up to him as he grabbed his wand and released her from the spell, "Thanks."

He offers his hand to help her get up, she stares at it for a while before accepting it, her brain still can't comprehend as to why Samuel is here. Did step 2 work?

"Where's Jaziah?" He asked and that's how her question was answered. Her plan did work and she was beyond elated that he finally talked to her but she can't ignore the tightening feeling in her chest, like her heart was being torn, piece by piece.

Holly answered him with a fake smile plastered on her face then Samuel have bolted his way to see Jaziah.

Meanwhile, Raquelle along with her friends,
Alex, Donna and Madelyn were chit chatting about the commotion earlier.

"Jaziah is lucky, the principal is new." Madelyn said.

"Speaking of the principal, he is such a DILF." Alex exclaimed.

"Yeah! I saw him earlier and he's got this scruff that is so hard to pull off but to him, it looks so good." Donna agreed.

"Good looking and rich too, he drove a classic corvette and was wearing gold plated aviators and a rolex." Madelyn joined, engrossing Raquelle.

"Come again?"

"Rolex?"

"and?" Raquelle nods, telling Madelyn to continue.

"and aviators—" She nodded again. "—uh and corvette, what's wrong queen?"

Raquelle and her summer lover in Paris had a corvette, she couldn't forget about it because it was her ride and has taken her to all the amazing tourist spots there and one time she had also ride him in the backseat all night, and has toured him in her favorite spot. The gold-plated aviators was his glasses that he took with him everyday and the rolex was her gift to him before she left Paris.

"Nothing, I just think he's Sasha's type." She dismissed her thoughts, thinking that it could be just a coincidence. Maybe I just missed him so much but it wouldn't hurt to see the him.

The three continued gossiping about the new principal while she just sat there smiling, tuning out from their conversation. After debating with herself, she finally came up with a conclusion and stands up to go to the principal's office.

"Hey, where are you going queen?" She was called by Donna, so preoccupied with her thoughts that she forgot that they were there.

"You know doing presidential duties, such as reporting the snake again." She lied.

...

She sat in the waiting area, nervously tapping her jimmy choo. A few minutes have passed, Benjamin and Jaziah had gone out of the door. She immediately hid behind the table and the secretary furrowed her brows at her then she just said that her earring had fell off.

"—all throughout the day." The principal's voice have confirmed all of her doubts. She slowly got up to face the man with his crossed arms, the rolex sparkling in the light. "Ms. Livingston." He said.