Chapter XII: "A catastrophe and yet a masterpiece."

"Hey, you were right, the fake dating worked! Samuel and I are officially dating!" Holly called Benjamin through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm h-happy for you." He tried so hard to sound like it.

"Thank you so much Benj! I wanna treat you a fro-yo today!"

"I don't think-"

"C'mon Benj I owe you a lot, plus-" She paused for a while. "-I missed hanging out with you."

He finally gave in, he couldn't say no to Holly especially when she pulled out the 'I miss you' card. Then they ended the call and Benjamin went to his first class for the afternoon.

This is the only subject where all of them are classmates. Raquelle was chatting with her vice president, Clifford and her friends, Alex, Donna and Madelyn. Holly was laughing with Samuel while Jaziah was flirting with some guy in a football team as Benjamin looks at them in the corner of the library.

They were having a library work and after they are going to chose their own team in groups of seven to fight for a prize of ... in their usual game of soccer. Their teacher was a huge soccer fan and the group of Raquelle would always win because she's the actual captain of the academy's women soccer team.

Benjamin was hiding behind a random literature book, pretending to read but he just stares at Holly and Jaziah back and forth. He saw his other classmates begging to join to Raquelle's team but her members were always fixed. It was Holly, Alex, Donna, Madelyn, Clifford and her teammate in soccer, Sarah.

"Uh hi, hello, h-hey?" Benjamin struggled to find the right greeting as Jaziah banged down the book that he's holding.

"Stop being fucking weird." She closed the book, "You seriously don't know how one night stands work, it's just sex then continue back to our normal lives, not staring at me all day."

"No I'm not, I'm just waiting for Holly." He waved at Holly who waved back at him.

"Really?" She placed a hand on her hip with an eyebrow raised then Holly walked up to him.

"Hey Benj, let's go." Holly grabbed his arm then Jaziah coughed, "Oh hi Jaz."

"Where to?" Jaziah asked as she leaned on the table with crossed arms.

"We're just gonna hang out at my favorite froyo parlor." Holly shrugged.

"As what?" Jaziah further questioned.

"Huh?"

"You know hang out as a couple, fuck buddies?"

"Oh god quit your jokes Jaz, we're just friends!" Holly laughed then leans in to her ear and whispers, "You know we were just fake dating."

"That was fake? You could've fooled me." Jaziah wore her best shocked face then Holly excused herself for a second to pass her library work to the teacher.

"You heard that? You're just friends." Jaziah smirked to Benjamin as he gritted his teeth.

"Ready to go?" Holly came back then looks at her, "Jaz you wanna come with?"

"No I'm with Blake here, besides I don't wanna ruin your bonding time as friends." She emphasized the 'f word' as she slowly backed away, "See you at tomorrow's game, Jolly and big ben."