JIMIN:
? ? ?

JIMIN:
i just want to be her friend???

ME:
oh.

ME:
anyways. no. its just gonna be
boys night.

ME:
cya there everyone.

I let out a sigh and started driving to my desired destination. I need to clear my head tonight.

That was how I arrived Tattu. I went inside the bar and took a seat next to a counter to order my first drink before I actually get a table before my hyungs arrive. The bar was packed with many customers and loud music blaring in the room along with people's chatters.

People getting drunk at a bar at this time of the year really surprised me. They should be spending time with their families.

Well, who am I to say such thing?

I sighed at my own thoughts.

I talked to the bartender about how I wanted my drink and sat comfortably in my seat. I looked around nonchalantly and saw a girl totally passed out on the seat next to mine, all alone.

Her head was leaned against the counter and hair sprawled all over face, covering it. She had a red leather jacket on and ripped black denim, totally giving out a bad girl vibe.

I didn't really care until-

"One shot!", she suddenly looked up, a drunk smile plastering on her lips and her eyes closed.

My eyeballs almost left my sockets upon seeing that face and hearing that voice.

"Ye-Yerin?!", I gasped, causing her to face me. Her cheeks were bright red, lipstick smeared a little on the corner of her lips and hair tousled.

She was deadass drunk.

"Ah. If this isn't our Jungkookie~", she giggled, pulling her chair closer towards me. All I could do was stare at her in shock.

She then placed her elbow on the counter and cupped her cheek to support her face. She was looking at me with an unreadable expression, churning my insides. She looked adorable, yet hot at the same time.

"How could you..."

I heard her soft trailing voice despite the loud music in the background and noticed how her eyes got teary. My breath hitched.

"Yerin, what's the matter?", I asked, getting concerned.

"How are you taking in all that?", I heard her question, making me puzzle. "My-", she stuttered, tears now freely flowing down her cheeks.

"My only wish is for you to be happy. I don't want anything from you. Just your happiness and yet-yet, you're not. And I don't know how to help you out of it.", she bursted into tears, covering her face with both hands.

A sudden pang rose inside my chest, the feeling intense and scary as I watched her cry.

I met this girl six years ago at the backstage of Wings concert, crying her eyes out while hiding behind Namjoon as she dare not to face me. It was so funny, yet cute at the same time.

I had never seen someone looking at me with such loving eyes aside Yerin. It was all new to me. I wanted to get to know more about this girl but I never had the chance to. Because soon after Wings Tour, we went to Billboard and our popularity rose, our schedules packed.

Shit happened years later on and I only saw her again when I'm fucked up. Fucked up as in I married a crazy bitch all because of me being naive and dumb.

Every day was killing me. Mina was driving me crazy every single minute and the only thing that kept me going was Ara.

I took her hands in mine, removing them off her to take a good look at her cute puffy face. She was a sobbing mess.

"Look.", I said. She looked up and our eyes met, causing me to let out a small smile.

"I don't know what you just recently found out about my mess. But please don't cry. I'll handle this. I promise you that I'm gonna be happ-"

"What about my best friend and Taehyung?", she suddenly said, causing me to frown.

"What?"

"She's going to hurt them real bad.", she let out in a whisper, voice cracked.